This is stupid

Reaction score
    OK schema is an idiot if he thinks the prebuild is ready AT ALL.

Within 30 seconds of joining the server i made my ship.

My thrusters immediatly converted to power.

There is no fabricator so I couldn't mine for resources by hand, and I couldn't move at all with any sort of salvage arrays.

I made a salvage ship to orbit an asteroid and mine.

All my power converted to salvage cannons.

Currently there is no way to obtain AI slaves AT ALL. Don't even bother trying.

Did I mention that you can't buy anything because half the shops have NO stock at all?

Here ends my rant about the brokenness of the prebuild.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Everything is working just fine by me. Only the skins are broken, but i don\'t have the problems you mentioned.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Its called a prebuild for a reason its not a final version or release. Just a quicky update for the community/

Reaction score
    It frustrates me when people say things like this. Just because you don\'t know what a prebuild is, doesn\'t mean the developer who\'s been pouring blood, sweat, and tears for years into this game is an idiot.

Do you guys remember when games would take years and years to develop, and the only thing you\'d get was perhaps some screenshots in PC Gamer? The new theme of letting people access PRE-BUILDS of the game allows the developer to get insight from the community during the build process. NO WHERE does it say that it will be stable, or work like the game should.

The solution is really simple. If you\'re not ready to play a game that\'s broken, don\'t play pre-builds.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    OK schema is an idiot if he thinks the prebuild is ready AT ALL.

Problem: you\'re an entitled child.

Close game, submit bug report

There is no fabricator so I couldn\'t mine for resources by hand, and I couldn\'t move at all with any sort of salvage arrays.

The fabricator is a passive item that is auto equipped whenever you have a block equipped.

Quit game, submit bug report

Currently there is no way to obtain AI slaves AT ALL. Don\'t even bother trying.

Did you ever consider asking the shopkeepers? No? Stop talking.

Did I mention that you can\'t buy anything because half the shops have NO stock at all?

Normally I\'d say reset universe but since this is in singleplayer \"/shop_restock\"

Solution found: not throwing a temper tantrum on the forums.

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3

That´s a rare occurring bug.

There is no fabricator so I couldn\'t mine for resources by hand, and I couldn\'t move at all with any sort of salvage arrays.

If i´m right, the fabricator is a \"decorative\"model that shows up, when you have a block equipped. + it has nothing to do with block breaking itself.

Currently there is no way to obtain AI slaves AT ALL. Don\'t even bother trying.

At the Spawnshop (should be 2,2,2) there is a NPC from the Trading Guild. Talk to him and hire your Crew

Did I mention that you can\'t buy anything because half the shops have NO stock at all?

Nothing changed? Are you spoiled by shops on multiplayer server?

Reaction score
    Look who think\'s he\'s a big freaking deal. Go make your own damn game if you think this sort of attitude is acceptable.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    At the Spawnshop (should be 2,2,2) there is a NPC from the Trading Guild. Talk to him and hire your Crew

The dev builds worked.

But the last one and current pre I noticed the same bug.

But I have to +1 Comr4de - don\'t call someone an idiot until you did something better. And even then you should not call -a-n-y-o-n-e- most peoples an idiot.