This is not my beautiful house...?

Reaction score
    I host a server on my desktop. I was just playing along earlier today when my hard drive was suddenly too full and the game crashed. I cleared space on the drive by uninstalling a bunch of games I forgot were on there and logged back into the game to find that, while all my buildings are still there I don't own them and I am no longer in the faction I created. It was as if the character had been reset but I did not change my username or any other info when logging in. I do create a full backup of my system every night so if there is some config file I simply need to restore to a previous version I can do that if someone can let me know what that file is and where it may be located.

Thanks very much for taking the time and I look forward to hearing back soon.

Gherkin606

Reaction score
    Thanks for the reply. I gave this a shot but I get an error on trying to run the action. Still I don't think this would replace the items I had in inventory or the creds in the wallet. If it comes down ti it I could get a friend to attempt to read me to the faction if I cant get the command to work but Im really hoping just restoring a file will fix the issue. I suppose I could just restore from yesterday now... But Id rather not loose the progress made in the meantime

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    the easiest way would be:
    create blueprints of all ships that you need to 'conserve' through the rollback, and in case you have a full sector that needs to be saved:
    /export_sector <x> <y> <z> <name>

So for example export sector 2, 3, 4 as 'mainbase' type:
    /export_sector 2 3 4 mainbase

now, take the /blueprints and /sector-export directories, out of your folder, and make your rollback, now put in the two folders and 'overwrite' with new sector by executing the command:
    /import_sector 2 3 4 mainbase
    (or just /import not sure, type /imp and press tab ^^)
    while it is unloaded,
    /change_sector to at least 4 3 4 or something (2 sectors gap)

In case you need to restore credits for buying blueprints
    /give_credits <name> <amount>

- Andy

Reaction score
    the easiest way would be:
    create blueprints of all ships that you need to 'conserve' through the rollback, and in case you have a full sector that needs to be saved:
    /export_sector <x> <y> <z> <name>

So for example export sector 2, 3, 4 as 'mainbase' type:
    /export_sector 2 3 4 mainbase

now, take the /blueprints and /sector-export directories, out of your folder, and make your rollback, now put in the two folders and 'overwrite' with new sector by executing the command:
    /import_sector 2 3 4 mainbase
    (or just /import not sure, type /imp and press tab ^^)
    while it is unloaded,
    /change_sector to at least 4 3 4 or something (2 sectors gap)

In case you need to restore credits for buying blueprints
    /give_credits <name> <amount>

- Andy

Thanks very much Andy!