This game is addictive

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Apparently the ability to build space ships of any size and form I choose, mining for resources, crafting needed items, and building a space station keeps me coming back for more. I currently find myself building my first large ship and look forward to its completion so I can take it for a test drive.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks, Megacrafter127. I'll look into those mods when I get back home.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Wait until you get involved with factions. It's the main reason that I'm still here.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Wait until you get involved with factions. It's the main reason that I'm still here.
    Factions add a whole new twist to your Stamrod sessions. Having a group of like-minded folks to work with changes your maximum project size from "Wow, that's a nice cruiser." to "Yep, it's too big to spawn anymore. GG." Plus with factions on public servers you can get into wars and test out your designs against other cutting-edge faction tech.

Reactions: Lidren
    Reaction score
    So glad you're into it like I am, you might get burned out a little but eventually you'll get the Jonesing.

Need a fix? Talk to the guy who looks like a cat....

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Apparently the ability to build space ships of any size and form I choose, mining for resources, crafting needed items, and building a space station keeps me coming back for more. I currently find myself building my first large ship and look forward to its completion so I can take it for a test drive.
    Cool, isn't it? Something I've wanted to do Since I was 4.