[This "Easter Egg" everyone's talking about...]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello Starmade Comunity!

So this such "Easter Egg" everyone's talking about. There doesn't seem to be a prize if someone finds it.

I've seen some new features and not-so-known things in Starmade. Say this new "Light Hanging From a Cable" item. No shops contain those, and it cannot be given by /giveid.

Any else wondered what about the last item found in the ID list? The "Death Star Core". I've tried placing it somewhere, and it gives a funny message...

Only those that venture far away will find it... Maybe it's on a planet? Maybe at sector 6, 6, 6 (muahaha).

I'm dying to know, and some kind of clue from the ones up there might come in handy!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can use /giveid username 340 1

It worked for me atleast...

Reaction score
    I bought one from a store once, although it might also be because I used the restock command on the shop before seeing it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I hope it\'s not something like putting a hanging light on a death star core attached to a shop with two blocks broken in sector 6, 6, 6 on a Sunday morning at 4:32AM while it\'s raining in Brazil with a double rainbow and holding down left shift, right ctrl, numpad 4, 5, 8 and r on the fourth pixel from the right of the death star core.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think that would be awsome, whoever finds it should get an award or a medal or something

Reaction score
    The easter egg is in sector 8,8,8 In the middle of the sun. Well i think so because there is a block in there. And perhaps thats the death star core?

Reaction score
    That Hanging Light are inside Pyramids that can be found throughout the Universe.

The Deathstar Core was something used in an old mini-game mode, it was probably never completely removed for the lulz. You can view the video here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I went to sector 8, 8, 8. I flew right into the sun. It said \"666.0\" Might be something but Idk. I really want to find this out its bothering me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I went to sector 8,8,8 and went inside the sun, and as Commander said, It says the heat is 666, which is obviously the number of the devil but right after the 666 part you just die instantly and I looked around, no block.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I survived the sun when i went into it and it said 666.0 i was in there for about 40 seconds having a quick look around but couldnt find a thing. My ship did take alot of damage though. and i hadnt saved it :(

http://i.imgur.com/oW7KuTM.jpg

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Is an old block to my knowledge. Use in an old gamemode that no longer exists in the game. The block is still there though.

As for the easter egg, I think it\'s the hanging light.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes it works but I find it weird that the stores don\'t sell them.

but it doesn\'t give so mutch light :I

Reaction score
    any long time starmade player knows of the deathstar minigame. it was where 2 oposing teams had 2 death stars and each team tried to destroy the other\'s death star. The minigame was stopped but I am hoping to reignite the spark and let others bask in its glory with a wonderous return. I have a post on it

http://star-made.org/content/return-death-star-minigame