There should be systems controlled by pirates

Reaction score
    Pirates should be able to randomly take over systems, and should have systems that they automatically control. So if a player was to enter a pirate system, that they would constantly (LIKE TONS OF PIRATE SHIP, LIKE A WHOLE FLEET) be attacked by pirates, untill faction block is destroyed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    void systems have a higher chance of spawning pirates and soon the farther away you are from a owned system the more chance pirate will spawn

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I certainly think it would be cool and I am sure this will be added if and when we get npc factions/ civilizations and all that.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    :/ I don't understand really. All this awesome information gets released to like 30 people or more at a time and then weeks later tons of people still haven't heard of it.

It's already planned. NPC's will be capable of controlling space and will fight for it.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    :/ I don't understand really. All this awesome information gets released to like 30 people or more at a time and then weeks later tons of people still haven't heard of it.

It's already planned. NPC's will be capable of controlling space and will fight for it.
    Well maybe those 30 people or so should speak up...or calbiri justs posts a quick news post. :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ^^^

Also I believe these "NPC" nations should go through tech ages, a civilizations "tech age" would be determined by their ship sizes/quality(or quantity). This would make it to where plays don't get slammed at the beginning and players don't get OP later game.

Reaction score
    ^^^

Also I believe these "NPC" nations should go through tech ages, a civilizations "tech age" would be determined by their ship sizes/quality(or quantity). This would make it to where plays don't get slammed at the beginning and players don't get OP later game.
    How would this work on a multiplayer server? Where new players are joining all the time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Pirates could not "scale" beyond say 2k mass ships within 1,000 km of spawn. They would be allowed to chase their target until it warped or was destroyed.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Can we have posts suggesting things that are already in the works locked by mods? It's starting to get on my nerves seeing posts about things that are IN NEWS POSTS, SAID TO BE PLANNED. I mean seriously. Read the damn news posts.