TheFloorMatt's Stuff.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I definetly like all of them, although IMO the rammet engines don't feel fitting in terms of color.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    What you could do, is combine all images into 1, like what some other people have been doing. Would save you the many separate pictures for the different angles.

Credit to Sven for the picture

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So I got bored and decided "LOL WHAT IF MY BLUE/BLACK SHIPS WERE WHITE/GOLD HAHA". Partway through the recoloring of one of my ships, I actually discovered that my ships work well outside of black/blue. Here's the picture of what it turned out as. Also, enjoy the new ship that needs naming still :P

I'm willing to try out other colors as well, except red. I refuse to do red. I'm not Vaygr. Or TE. Or evil. *cough*

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    So I got bored and decided "LOL WHAT IF MY BLUE/BLACK SHIPS WERE WHITE/GOLD HAHA". Partway through the recoloring of one of my ships, I actually discovered that my ships work well outside of black/blue. Here's the picture of what it turned out as. Also, enjoy the new ship that needs naming still :p

I'm willing to try out other colors as well, except red. I refuse to do red. I'm not Vaygr. Or TE. Or evil. *cough*
    Heh, the golden lines kinda remind me of the "Septentrion"s from Asura's wrath.(Images don't really show what I mean here)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    So I got bored and decided "LOL WHAT IF MY BLUE/BLACK SHIPS WERE WHITE/GOLD HAHA". Partway through the recoloring of one of my ships, I actually discovered that my ships work well outside of black/blue. Here's the picture of what it turned out as. Also, enjoy the new ship that needs naming still :p

Tron! :D

Ok, in all seriousness, you have a nice design setup with these ships. Clean, consistent, and (as you demonstrated) versatile in color.

FrankRa and I were playing with AI guided warheads, after a couple hours this is what I could come up with.
    I've never seen an AI do that before.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    FrankRa and I were playing with AI guided warheads, after a couple hours this is what I could come up with.

Oh god, why would you remind me of this, now my head hurts again ;_;. Here's the other test. Seriously, the AI on these is so bad...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    ROFL! Wow, those bombs are just horribly and hilariously dumb. XD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So I made a new ship, and like every other ship ever I have no idea what to name it. Also, I'm not sure what I should do for combat gameplay. Long range sniper ship? Short range brawler? Missile ship? Beam focused? Tank? Glass Cannon? So many options, and not sure what to do.

I was planning on having a small hangar where you can see the square sorta outlined by 4 ice crystals on the left near the back of the ship, but I feel 35m L x 25m H isn't really enough for any decent sized ship. Anyone have any suggestions for what else I could put there?

starmade-screenshot-0009.jpg

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So it was large enough for a hangar after all! Note the use of glass doors acting as forcefields, instead of the actual forcefield blocks. I personally really don't like how the forcefield blocks look together with my ship, especially compared to these doors with some lighting. Also, that ship inside is a support ship. In what way? You'll have to find out when this is released :)

Hangarpic.jpg

Reaction score
    Really love the streamline designs that you always have man. Keep up the great work! Also, have you thought about recoloring any of your ships?