The_Owl's Ships.

Reaction score
    I see that you use a lot of hull blocks and have no visible systems. You could try to fight yourself with one of the fighters. The last time I tried, I noticed that I had to change many hull blocks and thrusters against weapon modules, so a fight doesn't last too long. That's how I finetune those little guys: I try to kill it in a 1v1 against AI. If it lasts too long I reduce hull/thrust/hull depending on what I like to have for a fight style.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Wow, you've improved immeasurable. I love these recent ships. Great stuff.

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    1635459523892.png

"Commander, The Fluxion panels are capturing incoming particles at 60% higher than normal, It looks like another Grav storm will arrive soon."
    "Understood, I'll alert the TRV Albris to relocate to a safer sector after they've finished their patrol sweep."

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    image (3).png

@"[21:41 UP System time]: CS Union Supplier departs Vergesso enroute for Union point bound with 300 Standard containers
    @"[22:23 UP System time]: CS Union Supplier Engages warp drive after clearing Vergesso port departure buoy
    @"[02:34 UP System time]: CS Union Supplier fails to make scheduled check in, Authorities alerted
    @"[07:54 UP System time]: CS Union Supplier found adrift in Haraldrum System by TRV Albris
    @"[08:02 UP System time]: Boarding crew from TRV Albris find multiple crewmember bodies and a corrupted Cargo manifest; a later check against port loading scripts shows 3 Containers missing, all belonging to [CLASSIFIED-UNION LEVEL 2A]

Corporate sabotage considered most likely cause of vessel loss, although lack of evidence prevents formal accusations being made.

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ -Excerpt from the report into the loss of the CS Union Supplier, UCSB-12-03/2425