The very rumbustious, non tedious very fantastic skemarific videos.

Reaction score
    This in 2 days time I yes me Captain Nautlius you all know me is making a brand new web series. Its the first I have ever done but I will start from the bottom of how to get starmade how to navigate the website, how all the mechanics work (shield, power, weapons, affects ect.) I will then show you ships game play and so much more!. So if you are interested in viewing the world from mine yes me Captain Nautlius's view of the world now you can in a very short time, So lads and female lads stay tuned for Captain Nautlius is coming to you, I will join a requested server play with fun people and who knows maybe the god cat himself. Who knows what scrumptious adventures await. Dont sit get into the now!.

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    The one and only Naut, favourite of the forums, has spoken.

I'm looking forward to your web series.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    This in 2 days time I yes me Captain Nautlius you all know me is making a brand new web series.
    The lack of punctuation in this sentence made me hurt.

:P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Who are you, even. Why have you stolen Schema's avatar and badly photo-shopped a hat onto it?

Reactions: Lidren
    Reaction score
    Who are you, even. Why have you stolen Schema's avatar and badly photo-shopped a hat onto it?
    He's the most popular forum goer on here, know to everyone old and new, have you been under a rock?

OK, let me explain. A while back he made a forum post, it confused a lot of people as it rambled a bit and was rather surreal. As you can see, the tradition continues. I'm not sure if it's drug use, lack of English skills or just plain unique writing, or a combination of the three, but it is an interesting style of writing...

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Excellent music choice, Nautlius. I can't wait to see more videos from you.