The Veisir Legion

Reaction score
    We are the Veisir legion, and I am the head shipbuilder. Which is not saying a lot since there is only one person in this legion.

Anyway, I'll create some cool backstory someday. Now, Ships!

-A quick question: Why can I not resize my images? I can edit their size, but after I save, the images are still of the same size?

______________________________________________________________________________

VL-A0 "Hawk" Fighter:

A powerful and versatile ship, this fighter is the core of any Veisir fleet. With advanced HIgh-ROF repeating Antimatter weaponry and updated systems, this ship has enough power to blast it's opponments to dust and enough shields to take on an entire pirate wave.

Download:http://star-made.org/node/17600

VL-A1 "Harrier" Fighter:

With the introduction of turrets into the Veisir Legion, we decided to ceate an entirely new line of fighters- the turret fighters. These ships's primary functions are to stay in mition and tank all the damage while their turrets do all the work for them.

The Harrier, with as much shields as the Hawk has, while being two thirds its size, is the newest prototype fighter in the Legion.

Download: http://star-made.org/node/17599

VL-D0 "Swift" Scout Drone

One One of the first drones designed with a specific purpose in kind, the Swift has a long history of changes and renovations.

VL-T0 Light Turret

This is the Light turret; the most basic thing the Legion fits in the smallest possible docking space. After the Legion created the MK.I, designers almost immediately stripped away unnecessary parts to create Mk.II, with exactly the same firepower, only now it comes with 2 barrels, has a bit less mass, and a bit more shields.

-

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Great start to your fleet! I expect some really good designs from you.

Reaction score
    If you people want to download, I\'ll find some time to put them up. Though, some of them might be unarmed because I cleaned the insides out for the weapons update.

Reaction score
    locks great. I especially like your small turrets. To get such small ones to lock good is not easy

Reaction score
    Update: Added downloads for the Hawk and Harrier.

I\'m currently extremely busy with school, so I won\'t have nearly as much time to work on my ships. I do plan to make a medium sized ship, then a kilometer-long carrier of doom, though they\'ll probably be finished after the weapons update.