The UNSC Remembrance-class frigate

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Its okay if you don\'t want to make a download for it now, I understand. But if you ever make it downloadable after its finished, be sure to tell me as I want to be the 1st to get it!

Reaction score
    will do! and I dont Blame you! Big Iron is pretty sexy :P keep an eye out for my upcoming builds! Ill set of a thread soon to psot all my projects :)

Reaction score
    I\'m building the UNSC Forward Unto Dawn at the moment, but it\'s only half scale :(
    Well nice job. I\'ll have to try something bigger next time.

Reaction score
    Dont worry abotu it, This ship is overly large.. it may be almsot exactly 1:1 scale but its un logical to fly around in this like its a frigate xD I pride myself on beign highly detailed with my builds so thats another reason for its size, though ill probably be making a much smaller, more reasonable sized one. most likely half the size of Big Iron.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Too big = lots of guns = overpower = enemies begone
    Who wouldn\'t want to fly one of those?

Reaction score
    Point taken, lol but in all seriousness.. this ship is stupidly large.. and the firepower of it... is just ungodly.. im concerned that it mgiht not be allowed on servers XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Just wanted to say that the ship is coming along nicely! And this will add a bump to your thread. :)

Reaction score
    thanks :3 i took a break yesterday.. i havent really been feelign too hot.. as well as im at a part of the build which is jsut really tedius and annoying XD

Reaction score
    hay guys! sorry i\'ve been absent for so long! im still semi absent but ill continue working on big iron! :3

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Im looking forward to exploring this beauty, so hurry it along man ;)

Reaction score
    THAT IS BIGGER THAN MY FLAGSHIP!!! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THATS A FRIGATE!?!

???

Reaction score
    that is the real size of a frigate all of the ships people usualy make are scaled down so they aren\'t bigger than a planet if the planets were full size they would take up the space of a whole star system and we would all need supercomputers to play the game

Reaction score
    It is half the size of my new flagship, doesnt make it any less amazing though. I take it that nobody will even TRY to make the Trafalgar?

Reaction score
    Again, Sorry iv been gone for so lone, Im preping for the marines so Iv been busy, Ill try to start up work on it, Im over half way done.. but the part im working on atm is jsut.. not appealing to me right now. so i am currently working on some other ships.