The UGSC/Covenant war

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    U.G.S.C & Covenant

Halo inspired server.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UGSC

All right you lazy maggots!

This is the United Gaming Space Command. It is a military themed faction that doesnt let loosing happen. Currently we are under command of Com.Lava and Com.SWolf.

Link: http://star-made.org/content/ugsc-military-faction

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Covenant Empire

We are the MIGHTY Covenant Empire!

The Covenant Empire is lead by its two shipmasters. We rule the other side of the galaxy to the UGSC. Our power is unmatched and we seek the great journey! Let us defeat the vile humans together, as brothers!

Link:http://star-made.org/content/covenant-empire

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For current members of either faction this is where all server details/ downs/ updates will happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Ip is only given after an application acceptance via either the UGSC or the Covenant Empire.

Feel free to click the links or PM the Heirachs for more information.

Thank you for your time.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9

Server restart due to update, please update your clients.

-StarMade 0.09395

Link:http://star-made.org/content/starmade-009395

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9

Update to page, Covenants updated faction, please be sure to check it out.

-Lava

Reaction score
    To both covenant and U.G.S.C members: please don\'t attack yet. The plan is to set up big scale battles and small raids. Players doing so will be asked why they did so and will possibly be punished.

Greetings

Darchangel

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Lol, you spelled \"Hierarchs\" wrong...

In any case, the War is finally upon us. As Darchangel said, we should try to set up small-scale raids at first, so neither side is unfairly and completely obliterated from the very start.

Reaction score
    my computer has desied it hates the new sever and all so untill i get my new computer in a month or so im going to be a inactive player im sorting out the problemb if i do fix it i will come on and let you know

right now i can get on if i turn of my fire wall so if you do start a battle before i get my new computer or i fix this just tell me i will turn my fire wall off and hop on

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Guessing not many ppl play on this server??? So are ppl allowed to make their own little facs or are we stuck with two mega facs with lag causing capitals everywhere?

Reaction score
    There are 3, and no, the server doesnt lag out, the only problems are with the host being stupid.

This server is made specially for halo fans.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hello i would like to join the server. I like halo a lot and I think thatthis will be a fun server. If you let me in please tell me the ip as soon as possible.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hello i would like to join the server. I like halo a lot and I think thatthis will be a fun server. If you let me in please tell me the ip as soon as possible.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Screw off, Thad. We don\'t need you being a prick.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, I\'d like to join the server and fight for the U.G.S.C! I\'m a a big fan of the halo franchise and I\'d love to participate in the war!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    HEY!!! Was just wondering how it works there no need to call names guys. I just figured that since little apps here and not hearing of this server much that it was lower than say NASS or Illusive

Reaction score
    The apps are on the two pages linked, and also, guys UGSC page link needs updating to:

http://star-made.org/content/united-gaming-space-command-halo-military-faction

Reaction score
    i would like the covennant

age18

i love the covennant because they are awsome

role:pilot

why:its fun

would pilot anything