The Turanic Raiders

Oro

Reaction score
    The Turanic Raiders
    Commanded by Oro

The Turanic raiders are a group of raiders dedicated to spreading terror and chaos everywhere we go. We fight for profit and the enjoyment of spreading fear.

We are on the following servers:
    Nasszone:4242
    Infinite Havoc

And remember...

We guard nothing.

We fight for ourselves.

We are not your friends.

You wont find us.

If you want to join, pm me asap.

Happy hunting...

Last edited:
    D

Deleted member 301635

Give me a decent reason to. Such as a member list or photos or some kind of protocol for signing up.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    This is... a cool idea. But very, very basic. While there may not be much room for structure in a group that is essentially a bunch of tribals in space ships, a little more detail wouldn't come a miss. How about ships, and some explanation of social structure and hierarchy?

Reaction score
    Oh hey I love Cataclysm.

I might consider joining; if only for a bit. I'll need to see some actual presence though. I don't see a trace of you on Infinite Havoc.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Could use some detailing, but I think I speak for all of us when I say:

FINALLY, SOMEONE VIOLENT.

Things are kinda boring right now, please change that soon.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I mean no offense, really, but I cannot comprehend a reason one might join this faction unless they very much hated Starmade and everyone who plays it... might as well rename your Faction "Trouble". Other than personally disagreeing with the sole purpose the faction has been created for that you have stated "...spreading terror and chaos everywhere...", I also think you should give more incentive to join. You give no detailed information about the faction's ranking system, important members, available ships, if you have a home forum or a faction emblem and literally state that "We are not your friends" two lines before you say "If you want to join, pm me asap". I don't disagree with your right to organize a faction of this nature, though I disagree with its nature, I just think you will be more successful by providing more information about your faction and perhaps give more incentive to join (ships, uniform, jobs, payroll, ect). As a "good guy" I hope I helped more than I hurt.

Reactions: ObiShawnKenobi

Oro

Reaction score
    I mean no offense, really, but I cannot comprehend a reason one might join this faction unless they very much hated Starmade and everyone who plays it... might as well rename your Faction "Trouble". Other than personally disagreeing with the sole purpose the faction has been created for that you have stated "...spreading terror and chaos everywhere...", I also think you should give more incentive to join. You give no detailed information about the faction's ranking system, important members, available ships, if you have a home forum or a faction emblem and literally state that "We are not your friends" two lines before you say "If you want to join, pm me asap". I don't disagree with your right to organize a faction of this nature, though I disagree with its nature, I just think you will be more successful by providing more information about your faction and perhaps give more incentive to join (ships, uniform, jobs, payroll, ect). As a "good guy" I hope I helped more than I hurt.
    We dnt have a uniform, everyone is the same rank, payroll is what you find

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    everyone is the same rank
    sooo, what is the point of the faction? what is to stop them doing what you dont want if they are the same rank? you may want to rethink that

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'm guessing that whoever gets the best loot and flies the best ship is probably in a higher state than others.

I don't think there is no progression system but infact there is a simple one. Whoever does the best in the faction must be good at pirating (Or got unbelievably lucky) and thus the other members are likely to follow him and assist him for a chance to get a cut of the "profits". Thus that person technically becomes in charge as the others would do as he says.

Reactions: Rissaach
    Reaction score
    I think it's important to remember the role of the villain in whatever setting it happens to be. Wrasslin has heels, Firefly had reavers, Jedi had Sith, without the role of the "bad guy", the hero has only themselves to overcome, the villain pushes them farther, making victory that much better. That said, a little more information would be nice as far as ships or whatever.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I agree with that, Darth, my objection being that the best of villains have a clear motive. Political gain, territorial gain, material gain, they all want something. Spreading terror and chaos is usually a method used to achieve whatever it is they seek... not often is it what they actual seek... although, I guess he did state they fight for profit.

Just saw the picture of the ship in the updated first post, I like it. It looks like a barracuda, awesome!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    This is Admiral gears of the New Remnant to all Turanic raiders personel, i will not stand for this piracy, surrender or be destroyed! This is a general warning. I will give no second chances.