The Trade Federation (CIS)

Reaction score
    Hey is this just an rp type faction or what because if it\'s RP I can join otherwise I\'m violating faction rules for my other faction.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Yah I forgot about Buzz Droids... I was just being stupid, but like I said, I\'m going to do more research before i post. Maybe the Tri-Fighters could use powerdrain beams since there is nothing to use as Buzz Droids?

P.S. My knowledge of the 3 new movies wasn\'t all that good, so I went and watched them like 4 times and spent a few hours reading the wiki, so hopefully I\'ll know what I\'m talking about in the future.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nah, just do what Battlefront II did with \'em. Standard missiles.

By the way, in the movie, a vulture droid fired the buzz droids... in Battlefront, however, there are underslung missiles that look fairly similar on the Tri-Fighter. I really don\'t know what to tell ya. xD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Buzz Droids can be deployed from Tri-Fighters OR Vulture Droids.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pistoeka_sabotage_droid

First paragraph. And also, they are deployed from the missles, which are on the underside of the Tri-Fighter, not the ball thing in the middle of the Tri-Fighter. The ball is a gyroscopic core, with the droid pilot inside. And yes, it is piloted, and not a droid itself.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droid_tri-fighter

Second paragraph under design.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ingame name: HadrasVorshoth

Ship building experience: A little bit. I\'m more into the interior design aspects of ship-building than the actual engineering of efficient ships. I\'m learning tricks here and there to make ships better, but the way I see it, if your ship doesn\'t feel like it could be lived in, or at least be entered within a planet\'s gravity well, and if it doesn\'t have chairs using wedgeblocks on your bridge, then you have failed in building your ship (if above a certain size, that is. A small fighter might not have chairs, for example, due to space requirements in the actual game)

Why do you want to join?: Quite frankly, the idea of an organisation of traders so powerful they have their own spacefaring faction with a military and all sorts, really appealed to me when watching the Star Wars prequels, even though they didn\'t really explore the possibilities of that much, and will be very fun to RP in-game. There\'s a lot of possibilities with a group of traders, especially in faction-to-faction interactions, considering I am mildly Lawful Evil deep down...

\"Very well, mercenary. If you want an extension before you pay your debts to us, you may have it. On the proviso that you give me your ship as collateral against the liability you are becoming. Pray I do not alter the deal further.\"

Other: Not much else to say, other than throwing out the design of the Fetts\' Slave_I ship as a design upon which a one-man ship could be built based on. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100522003153/starwars/images/4/4e/Slave_I_Vanqor.jpg

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application Form:

Ingame name: TheCIS

Ship building experience: One class you\'ld like to know is complete:

THE INVISIBLE HAND: MODIFIED PROVIDENCE CLASS CARRIER/DESTROYER

http://i.imgur.com/m9TVZOs.jpg

The ship is only 80% complete, as you can see, the midship turrets and stern must still be added. Additionally, it is hoped that we could add radar jamming technology to its innards...

Specifications so far:

Mass: 144948 (1449480 blocks)

Length: 1133m, Height: 367m, Width: 166m

Power: 203 878 604.6 (2 051 670.7e/sec)

Thrust: 114 244.1 (not very fast)

Shields: 1 963 320 (26 672 e/sec); Blocks: 120 053; Recovery:4.0

Armament:

2*SD-BB output, 776 dps, 295 distance (not sure of units here), 6.4 reload, 8 speed, 49.6 radius (all values at 20%)

2*AMC output, 5086dps, 8332 distance, 50.7 reload, 523.6 speed (all values at 25%)

Massively Powerful PowerDrain Beam (MPPDB) at front.

Turrets:

160 Large AMC Turrets, twin output 706 dps, 1407 distance, 82.4 reload, 72.7 speed (proportions at 30,30, 20, 20). Targets selected, dependent power, shields: 56 778 (2163s/sec); Blocks:641; Recovery: 1.0

102 Small AMC Turrets, three output 94 dps, 403 distance, 430 reload, 24.8 speed (proportions at 25, 15, 30, 30). Targets any, dependent power, shields: 4024 (356s/sec); Blocks: 15; Recovery:0.5

It has an incomplete hangar bay: http://i.imgur.com/0qDIjXr.png

and an incomplete interior awaiting your own instructions, my Master...http://i.imgur.com/IYG0DmK.jpg

Why do you want to join?: To provide the greatest ship in all of the Trade Federation

Other: I can upload the ship to here if you\'ld like, for an updated livery (it isnt exactly in CIS livery atm), completed turrets (only stern [front] turrets are done) and filled out interior (you\'ve seen what\'s inside)

I do not wish to work on this excessively as university is about to begin again...if you want this ship to work properly you will need to do it yourself.

Also, good luck with proper docking of ships onto this, i havent researched how it could be done (yet) but some adventourous soul should try. There is a lot of space on this ship for more smaller turrets, but not enough for the larger ones (and i will upload both models of the turrets to here if requested).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ohh, i only assumed it had the Buzz Droids stored in the Center ball, because i can remember having a toy Tri-Fighter as a kid, where buzz droids were put in the Center, and on the back of the box, it claimed that\'s where the Buzz droids were actually stored in an actual fighter.

Sorry for my Slip-up there. :)

I\'m Still waiting for a reply off the Guy who created this page about the RP

Because i think the idea of a battle similar to the opening scene of \'Revenge of the Sith\' with all the fighting over Coruscant is just pure awesomeness.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091019154630/starwars/images/3/34/Spacebattle.jpg

That Picture is Awesome sauce, showing the Arc 170\'s and Anakin and Obi-Wan dodging the Vulture Droids.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130211071134/starwars/images/b/bf/Naval_style.png

And then in this one seeing a Venator Class Destroyer engaging the Invisible Hand.

:| Nerd Gasm.

Reaction score
    Ingame Name: James_C

Age 18

Exp: For the most part I focus on building large scale ships. I have one I am working on thats over 400m long and I think about 70 something m high. Another I am working with is what I call a Drone Capital Warship. The main hull is almost done and I currently am working on making the several cannon placements too. The Drone ship, should you choose to except it into the fleat after i join you can carry dozens of the starfighters and who knows what else.

Why i want to join? I am a huge fan of starwars and to be honest, I do favor the droids over the use of clones, even if droides are somewat dummer. I have several custom CIS ships I plan to make in the future including a custom battleship bassed off the origional desing and a new friget class to replace the origional and fix several issues that came with the origional.

When I looked up the stats for the CIS friget, I noticed that compaired to the republic, empire, and rebellion frigets, that for starters the shields were not the best. Also to note semi less powerful weapons. If I am wrong then I may be talking about a much earlier version of the ship however, ignoring that, I planed to customize and make several changes to the ships hull desing as well as interior and with some luck, upgrade the weapons and shields to better hold up in a heavy fight.

If you would like me to show details on this Drone Capital Warship I would be happy to post another message containing an image if I figure out how to do that. Other smaller project I have attempted are planitary units such as tanks however i have not had the best of luck with them sofar. I can also provide the CIS fleat with three aditional frigets I have made. However all three frigets only need one man to operate and only one so far has proved to be usiful in heavy combat against pirates and their space stations.

Reaction score
    Holy hell, I was looking at this threat for 3 days, nothing happened. I thought I had set it to \"notify me on update\", (but apparently that did not work) and this threat just exploded. I\'ve been watching your ideas, and I REALLY like some of them.

SAD NEWS THOUGH: As I was building the LUCREHULK as a space station in a public server, with the help of one other person, I came back to see the entire station griefed aswell as the landing ship I had created.

This is threat is on hold for now.

Sorry guys. Gotta figure some stuff out.

-SiaXis

Reaction score
    But yes. This was intended to be an RP faction. We need the right server though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    so i have been doing a lot of starmade lately, mostly on the server. but to day (August-8-2013) i couldn\'t join the server, so y question was is the server down? and for how long?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ingame name: legodude600

Ship building experience: i can build basic ships and i could maby do your guys vulture droid fighters.

Why do you want to join?: cause i LOVE star wars and i have never seen an CIS role play server :D and if i can help you guys in any way let me know other than donating.

Other: umm i think thats it so please let me join and if you want i can move up in the ranks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    yeah it can hold 4 small fighters and has 3 turrents and 4 escape pods and it has 2 BB misslies and dual lazers that can rip a ship apart and has 2 heatseeking missiles that can be taken off

Reaction score
    Ingame name: Matheros

Ship Building Experience: Medium

Why do you want to join: I love Star Wars and Starmade. Also I\'m a huge fan of the CIS and I\'m working on a Lucrehulk-Battleship. I would like to give it, when I\'m done, to the fleet. (It\'s to scale, so it will most likely be very expensive)

Other:Nothing

Reaction score
    Sorry I\'m making a ship on singelplayer for a blueprint... Is this a big problem or do I need to make the ship on the server?