The Trade Federation (CIS)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application Form:

Ingame name: Ultimateweapon96

Ship building experience: New to the Game, but I am an Architect by my placement schooling and early college work.

Why do you want to join?: I love starwars and the Trade Federation. I also love the designs and have experience with testing with types of work and designing out plot plans.

Other: Espically good at building the Orbital Launches used in episode 2, actually have blueprints for that. and can make a stage blockade used in episode 1.

Reaction score
    Server is PUBLIC!

NO Whitelist!

New Address:

C3WNetworks.com:4242

C3WNetworks.com

Just making sure ppl know! :D

- warezit

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I would like to invite you into the Brotherhood! We are a growing faction alliance and would be honored to call you a brother and ally. I will await your response and I hope you choose to join!

Reaction score
    Checking to see if this is still alive, since I\'ve started creating a nearly 1:1 scale Munificent. It won\'t be 100% accurate, but so far what I have can take out entire pirate stations with a salvo and is longer than a sector.

Might be able to link pictures if anyone\'s actually interested, or this server still exists.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Sounds like a nice faction weve been needing CIS ships for a while. Building the ship as a station is a bad idea since you cant save or move the ship. I suggust going to a build server or private server. If you cant Singleplayer works too.