The Titan Class

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Me and a couple of friends have worked on a ship. It has about 79k Blocks making it up with Heavy sheilds And the energy to support them. About a week after messing around with this ship and blowing stuff up with if I desided this Ship is way too little it I was to go on the public server and try to wage war with only it.
    So i start the Construction of the Titan ship. This ship will be massive with a hanger to be able to house about any other ship, with shields that are indestrucable, and Weapons that will peirce any shield. I allready have 100k shields per sec regen with 5 million sheild load (Energy isnt quite up there but getting there) about 90k Blocks are on the ship and is no where complete though.
    Why am i posting this you might ask? Well i am looking for a team of able 5-10 people to help Finish this massive Ship. You must have teamspeak and be able to co-operate with who ever else is building it. Contact me by these forums or by adding Brometta to steam.

Ps: this ship is nowhere near being done and i probably couldn't do it Alone so thats why im getting help

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Ah, another budding artist of massive explosions!
    Now, I won\'t call a measly 100,000 shield regen/sec a particularly high number, but it\'s getting there. Keep adding to it, and see if you can get the power generation into the billions! I\'ve got high hopes for you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah The energy is up to 26 million per sec but shields are at around 56 million Energy per sec. But like i said its no where near done. Im planning on making it about 1 million to 5 million Blocks which is pretty big. getting it to 1 million would x10 every thing i have now (plus the energy Multiplier would be to where 1 energy block would power 2 shield blocks)

Reaction score
    Cool, group builds are always fun to see, cant wait to witness this monstrosity

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yup, good luck with it, hopefully you can make videos of it in case it won\'t work on the official server :D Or on people\'s private servers like Calbiri\'s, for more massive stuff.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a question.. If the shields are indestructible, and it\'s weapons can pierce any shields... What would happen if there were two of them, and they fought each other? #Conundrums

Reaction score
    Thor and captain America solved that... you both fly away

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We have now 3 people officially working on the Titan. its up to double everyone. About 200k blocks with 240k shield Regen per sec and 12 million sheild cap with 70 million energy regen per sec and 79 shield cap (soon the shield regen will be over the cap :O)
    I am still openly Recruiting for anyone that would like to join up and help out. We will be using this ship in the Public Server. We have ALOT of money saved up for it

Teamspeak ip is 174.123.174.50:10161