The Thryn [Recruitment Limited]

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You should add pentas & tetras, would make the ellipsoid more smoother.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    You should add pentas & tetras, would make the ellipsoid more smoother.
    I've been holding off on doing that a bit until I get more of the shape in, I could probably do it to the front no problem though. The back of the first ellipsoid and the front of the second are done almost purely by hand, the front of the front was build helper'd in.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The hump looks like it blocks the view of what looks like the bridge. Maybe it's just the perspective of the screenshot though.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Working on a small scout ship. Externals and some of the internals are done.

Reactions: aceface

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Working on a small scout ship. Externals and some of the internals are done.

o_O looks like it would want to punch something and not scout something out. Nice flag!

Edit: But it has a warhammer style shape in the front and windows on the side, nicely well done turrets.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    *Ingame Name: montecristo

Starmade Skills: Playing computer games! Ah, okay for real I suppose -- let's see: design/build, logic systems, another warm body to soak up the shots in battle.

Starmade Preferences: Definitely not mining! I do it because it is necessary, not because it is fun. But, you did ask for my *preferences*...I enjoy trying new ideas/concepts; I enjoy building ships around a small number of core concepts. I have yet to build a ship that has feature 1, 2, 3, 4, infinity -- instead I tend to build ships that have a feature set each. I love building cockpits. I am a huge aesthetic builder, and I am much better at designing ship interiors than exteriors. I also like designing stations.

*Previous Works Built (block building game builds and/or real life engineering projects - please include pictures): I have a page with only a handful of pictures -- Happy Hauler Shipworks! I have built a bunch of random crafts, but only ever uploaded three to the site. If you want to take a gander, they are the RX51 Staghound, the RX9 Yorkshire, and the Barracuda... Google is probably the fastest way to find them.

*Previous Factions: None. I am making a first foray into the online Starmade social world.

*What You Want to Do in the Faction: A little bit of this and a little bit of that. I'm not picky. I'm not one to constantly do one thing in Starmade, but, if I were to list some things, I wouldn't mind getting into a little building, a little fighting, and a little exploring.

*Timezone ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ): GMT -7... Mountain Time, USA. EDIT: Well, it is DST right now, so currently that would make me GMT-6. Until October.

*Referring Officer (only necessary if forum post count is under 25): Oo, tough one. Well, I am not a big forum talker, but I have followed the Starmade chatter for quite some time -- I am over 25 forum posts... but not by much. Nope, no referring officer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    *Ingame Name: montecristo

Starmade Skills: Playing computer games! Ah, okay for real I suppose -- let's see: design/build, logic systems, another warm body to soak up the shots in battle.

Starmade Preferences: Definitely not mining! I do it because it is necessary, not because it is fun. But, you did ask for my *preferences*...I enjoy trying new ideas/concepts; I enjoy building ships around a small number of core concepts. I have yet to build a ship that has feature 1, 2, 3, 4, infinity -- instead I tend to build ships that have a feature set each. I love building cockpits. I am a huge aesthetic builder, and I am much better at designing ship interiors than exteriors. I also like designing stations.

*Previous Works Built (block building game builds and/or real life engineering projects - please include pictures): I have a page with only a handful of pictures -- Happy Hauler Shipworks! I have built a bunch of random crafts, but only ever uploaded three to the site. If you want to take a gander, they are the RX51 Staghound, the RX9 Yorkshire, and the Barracuda... Google is probably the fastest way to find them.

*Previous Factions: None. I am making a first foray into the online Starmade social world.

*What You Want to Do in the Faction: A little bit of this and a little bit of that. I'm not picky. I'm not one to constantly do one thing in Starmade, but, if I were to list some things, I wouldn't mind getting into a little building, a little fighting, and a little exploring.

*Timezone ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ): GMT -7... Mountain Time, USA. EDIT: Well, it is DST right now, so currently that would make me GMT-6. Until October.

*Referring Officer (only necessary if forum post count is under 25): Oo, tough one. Well, I am not a big forum talker, but I have followed the Starmade chatter for quite some time -- I am over 25 forum posts... but not by much. Nope, no referring officer.

Gawd that gif is creepy xD

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive

woo lots of building, anyways, here's the station I'm working on. The disk spins but the shipyard and it's conttroller will not.

Reactions: Lecic

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It a spinning top not no damn dildo!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive

I want to know why Thyrn think they can get away with stealing other people's ships without their permission