The Tartaran Empire - Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    sorry dude, just really liked the look of those minimantis in the tournament

Reaction score
    Application rejected. Subject applied to several factions, thus showing no interest in becoming a member of the TE.
    I will gladly drop my other applications to join the TE. Besides I had created them not knowing recent news.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    yo Tartaran Empire, since I love your Manticore design so much, I got my own one!
    Im sorry to say it Aceface but that ship will not be flying anywhere.
    Our ships dont work with normal powergeneration they need an arc coil to function and you seem to have removed that part.

Reactions: aceface

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Im sorry to say it Aceface but that ship will not be flying anywhere.
    Our ships dont work with normal powergeneration they need an arc coil to function and you seem to have removed that part.
    It now works on huge obnoxious CR emblem swag magic, a much better improvement over the previous models.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    turrets still do more damage actually. with state of the art classified high tech overdrive damage pulse cr tech ;)
    I've taken shits bigger than those turrets but if you think they work, more power to you.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Hello again!
    Just dropping in with a friendly reminder; Keep it civil or take it to PM.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I miss interacting with you guys... either in a hostile or friendly way. Tartaran empire pls come back T_T

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I miss interacting with you guys... either in a hostile or friendly way. Tartaran empire pls come back T_T
    TE is frozen
    restarting TE
    TE is rebooting.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again?
    *Turns TE off*
    Turns TE on*

TE is frozen
    restarting TE
    TE is rebooting.

"uhh! I think the progress bar progressed a tiny bit"

Reactions: Winterhome
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    oh well whatever. :,(
    you should also become a metal abbreviated with TE, e.g. the Titanium Enterprise!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Imperial announcement:
    Although the Empire has had a late start on the new server, we are making remarkable effort in catching up. New resources are quickly being gathered from several resource fields around the TE home.
    Below is a picture of the ITS Nerin, the first ship of our new ship branch. We hope the outstanding performance of this ship can be matched in other ships of our new navy. The allied Arstotzkan vessel TES Nagato can also be seen below.

An experience system and a TE recruit guidebook is being worked on in order to improve the new player experience in the TE, stay posted on the official launch of both those items.

More importantly, recent hostile actions taken by the "shadow of cassardis" faction have led to an imperial declaration of war. Cassardis members took advantage of imperial generosity and took the opportunity to steal from a cargo container in the area. Both of the perpetrators were killed in due course.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Zeveryn and aceface
    Reaction score
    Imperial announcement:

The flag of the empire has long stood for victory, strength and success. Of late, it has also come to stand for something else: stagnation. The Empire no longer resembles what the founders set out to create all those years ago, what was once a young and elite organisation has turned into a rotting glimmer of its former past. It’s for this reason that I announce the dissolution of the Tartaran Empire. In order to conserve the legacy of the Tartaran Empire, all members will be transferred into the Tartaran expatriates; a semi-autonomous division under the command of the Arstotzkan empire. This decision has been a hard one, but the founders feel that it is necessary to protect the legacy of the empire and allow for a future rejuvenation.

Ohhh how beautiful the skies of Tartarus.
    So red and fine like the blood of fallen foes.
    And the sun, so clear and bright, so big and strong
    Just like the fleet of the empire.

Reaction score
    A history of the Tartaran Empire

It is a fitting to summarise the history of the empire as best we can, although no words can do it justice:
    In the late October of 2013, a group of players, tired of the petty bickering and disorganization prevalent in their previous factions, mainly the then-decaying DFN, came together for a common cause. They wanted to create a faction that emphasized teamwork and competence, one that didn't crumble under its own weight or slowly rot away. To this end, those players spent two months planning their brainchild, both on the Starmade site and Skype. Their efforts culminated in the founding of The Tartaran Empire. Its founding members were Incap, the first emperor, Nauvran, the second emperor, Dolovo, kiwionthemoon, psp1122, AdmiralThrawn and Chevalleis. The faction grew rapidly after its creation, and at its height had around 25-30 members.

TE has fought many battles. Even excluding the numerous individuals that have picked a fight with the Tartaran Empire, its has had no shortage of enemies. The Borg, Mobile Core, Debrisian Federal Navy, Calderon Republic (an impressive 3 wars), Eternity Horizon, Alliance Armada, Odium - some of these fights it won, some of them it lost, and all the while its members had tons of fun. At one point it even had plans of declaring war on every single faction on NASS and, later, Elwyn.

TE has been an elusive entity for most of its existence - even those acquainted with it have a hard time pinning it down. It has been regarded as en elite battle group, a lumbering empire, a close-knit group of players, a threat, a friend, a wild card. At its core have been the members which form its backbone, the people who helped make it what it was. Along with the founders, the following players among many truly pushed TE to its limits and made it shine like a sea of stars in the night: MrTargareyan, iHasTnt, SukuSukuMei, Tybalt, Taerlach, Crigo, Zeveryn, Kuhaica, and many others. We have had many notable Starmade players among our ranks: refirendum, TwoNiner (ahahaha), Comr4de, and others. Also worthy of mention are AAlexandrosTGreat and Mjjj, our first ever members.

In short, the TE has known both great glory and great decline. It is because of the increasing periods of inactivity, both in length and severity, that we have decided to perform this drastic operation. The TE does not slowly grow moldy and decompose. It goes out with the fury of a thousand suns. And it is for this intensity, intertwining with its rogue-like qualities, that the TE is and will forevermore be known for.

Reactions: Zeveryn