The Tartaran Empire - Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Was there a point to this? Was this started with the intent to bring humour, or something else?
    dude, it was you who posted a image of the old CR fleet lol, which was a intent of humor. and myself a point of corrects that it is not our whole fleet. Ace pointed out that the fleet was supported by two. can you be more of a kill joy incap lol :(

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    dude, it was you who posted a image of the old CR fleet lol, which was a intent of humor. and myself a point of corrects that it is not our whole fleet. Ace pointed out that the fleet was supported by two. can you be more of a kill joy incap lol :(
    But Aceface posted a picture of a Killzone Helghast cruiser, I'm guessing because of the similar circular structure on our ships. I'm just confused as to what he was hoping to accomplish.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Ah, it's all cool. I thought ace was trying to be annoying, but he assures me he wasn't. My mistake and apologies :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I wonder how is everything coming alone, a lot of faction seems to be inactive, simply due to the state of starmade being a bore.

I wonder who thought of the ingenious idea that making credits useless and ships excessively valuable.... I mean, no one wants to fight, no one can afford to fight.....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I wonder how is everything coming alone, a lot of faction seems to be inactive, simply due to the state of starmade being a bore.

I wonder who thought of the ingenious idea that making credits useless and ships excessively valuable.... I mean, no one wants to fight, no one can afford to fight.....
    It was a terrible idea that people were asking for a long time, but it doesn't help the game much. The TE is still here, and we are pushing strong into 2015. You also have to remember that many of the members of the community are on holiday, which may be the cause of some of the inactivity.

Reaction score
    IGN: Lockdown
    Strengths in Starmade: Mining, Fighting
    Desired section: Industry
    Timezone:EST
    How often are you online? Varies week to week 3-6 Hours
    Skype Address: Chris-n-frances
    Previous Factions: N/A
    Previous Bans: N/A

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I'm taking an extended leave of absence from the Tartaran Empire for personal reasons. I've become very disenfranchised and bored of the current faction scene in the community, so I'm going to pursue things that don't make me want to take my katana and run myself through in ritualistic suicide in the middle of my cherry blossom garden.

Reaction score
    Completely understandable too, I think after the new system alot of factions are losing patience with the grind and hoard gameplay. Including myself! They need to implement keptick idea of a half and half system. You want a capital work for the parts otherwise you won't be able to buy it due to cred cap. Keptick remake your suggestion by now enough people have to be bored with this system

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Completely understandable too, I think after the new system alot of factions are losing patience with the grind and hoard gameplay. Including myself! They need to implement keptick idea of a half and half system. You want a capital work for the parts otherwise you won't be able to buy it due to cred cap. Keptick remake your suggestion by now enough people have to be bored with this system
    Yes, it's totally the system, Black.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive

I of course speak as a completely independent individual and not as a member of a faction (since I'm not in one anymore)