The Tartaran Empire - Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Suggestion.

If you have a smartphone, purchase TS-3 app or download the free skype app and use it as a microphone :D

It is slightly inconvenient compared to a mic, but it is much better than being left out of events, etc.

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    IGN: LunaIsBestPony

Strengths in Starmade: They have yet to reveal themselves, but I like building and people have complemented my work before.

Desired section (e.g. Military)(For builder please show previous Work): Military.

Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time.

How often are you online?: Usually all days of the week, after 3:00 o'clock on weekdays for obvious reasons.

Skype Address: I have, on multiple occasions attempted to make a Skype account. When I attempt to use a name and properly register my account, it will not let me register an account. The Skype program simply checks my name for availability forever.

Previous Factions: No serious factions that have a forum page, despite having applied to a few before.

Previous Bans: None.

Edit: I also have no working microphone. But, I do have TeamSpeak 3 installed, so I can listen to you guys talking and giving orders and whatnot.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN: LunaIsBestPony

Strengths in Starmade: They have yet to reveal themselves, but I like building and people have complemented my work before.

Desired section (e.g. Military)(For builder please show previous Work): Military.

Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time.

How often are you online?: Usually all days of the week, after 3:00 o'clock on weekdays for obvious reasons.

Skype Address: I have, on multiple occasions attempted to make a Skype account. When I attempt to use a name and properly register my account, it will not let me register an account. The Skype program simply checks my name for availability forever.

Previous Factions: No serious factions that have a forum page, despite having applied to a few before.

Edit: I also have no working microphone. But, I do have TeamSpeak 3 installed, so I can listen to you guys talking and giving orders and whatnot.
    Accepted, we would greatly appreciate it if you did register a working skype account (It doesnt have to be under your name) Please PM me your chosen account once this has been done

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    It really depends if you have made your base to big for my laptop to handle to be honest but id love to rejoin so to speak your ranks

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    It really depends if you have made your base to big for my laptop to handle to be honest but id love to rejoin so to speak your ranks
    You can just lower your view distance if it is, no need to load the entire thing in :p

Cause yea, their new base is a beautiful war monster that ravages both ships and computers alike.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You can just lower your view distance if it is, no need to load the entire thing in :p

Cause yea, their new base is a beautiful war monster that ravages both ships and computers alike.
    Who needs turrets when you have lag?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Hades isnt that big to be fair :/

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    It might not be gigantic, but it still causes significant fps drops. Honestly, you really don't need more.

Reaction score
    IGN: Galvandore

Strengths: in Starmade: My strengths in this game are mainly fighting. I'm still learning other areas of of the game like factories

Desired section: Military

Timezone: EST

How often are you online? Every weekday after 4:00pm EST. Weekends Differ.

Skype Address: steamin323

Previous Factions: Sorry none I haven't done much multiplayer other than with my friends.

In Discipline, Unity. In Unity, Strength. In Strength, Peace.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Strengths: in Starmade: My strengths in this game are mainly fighting. I'm still learning other areas of of the game like factories

Previous Factions: Sorry none I haven't done much multiplayer other than with my friends.

Accetped, welcome to the TE

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive

Also, sorry for the very late reply. We've all been a little busy with in-game and real life stuff.