The Tartaran Empire - Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Do you guys hire mercs? I'd love to work with you all, but I'm really attached to my current ship. If so, I'll gladly hire on and lend my ships full support! (Payment is discussable later) (preferably in the form of buying my dreadnoughts blueprint)
    Thanks!
    I'm personally not a fan of mercs, can't trust someone who's loyalty is to money. However, I'll see what the others have to say.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Today I had the random idea to create my personal idea of what some factions foot soldiers would look like in Halo 4

I'm only SR 44 so my options are slightly limited so don't judge to harshly

My interpretation of Tartaran Infantry

Also yes the image is slightly fuzzy I'm sry

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Today I had the random idea to create my personal idea of what some factions foot soldiers would look like in Halo 4

I'm only SR 44 so my options are slightly limited so don't judge to harshly

My interpretation of Tartaran Infantry

Also yes the image is slightly fuzzy I'm sry
    Eh, pretty close I guess.

Reaction score
    I'm personally not a fan of mercs, can't trust someone who's loyalty is to money. However, I'll see what the others have to say.
    I'm not in it for the money, however my current ship is totally unlike any of yours. I'd rather not change my ship, so I figured mercing was the best workaround (as you guys seem to have a defined building and color scheme)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    If you really want to join but not change your ship then simply merc for free?

With the incentive being you get to keep any loot you acquire during operations?

Reaction score
    If you really want to join but not change your ship then simply merc for free?

With the incentive being you get to keep any loot you acquire during operations?
    I'd merc for free, except I don't have the money to buy my ship on the server, so they might have to cover that cost, other than that, I don't need payed, though it would be nice to keep the loot I acquire

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So practically this.

I get free ship and any resources I get, and TE gets a mercenary who contribute nothing except more DAKKA against someone.

I like this.

Reaction score
    So practically this.

I get free ship and any resources I get, and TE gets a mercenary who contribute nothing except more DAKKA against someone.

I like this.
    I said it would be nice to keep the stuff I get, but I don't have to. I also don't need to have my giant ship, though I would prefer it. Anyways, if that won't work, I'll either just sign up for TE or go look for work elsewhere

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have work for you, pm me if you are interested, I don't mind mercs

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Lol stolen by the enemy
    You need to catch up, CR isn't our enemy anymore.

I said it would be nice to keep the stuff I get, but I don't have to. I also don't need to have my giant ship, though I would prefer it. Anyways, if that won't work, I'll either just sign up for TE or go look for work elsewhere
    I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to speak with you today, I was very busy. I'm going to light a fire under their arses and get them to get back to you. Again, my apologies.

Reaction score
    IGN: AnIronGolem

Strengths in Starmade: Mining (I used to be great with fighting, but I have yet to learn the new mechanics of the game)

Desired section (e.g. Military)(For builder please show previous Work): Industry (Miner)

Timezone: +9:30 GMT (No daylight savings)

How often are you online? I just re-downloaded the game now that my PC can run it, but I can be online 5 or so hours per day, depending on what I've got going on irl.

Skype Address: Scott1619

Previous Factions: I don't recall ever being in any.

Previous Bans: MadRealms community, due to being banned on their Minecraft server (That was a few years ago, though)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN: AnIronGolem

Strengths in Starmade: Mining (I used to be great with fighting, but I have yet to learn the new mechanics of the game)

Desired section (e.g. Military)(For builder please show previous Work): Industry (Miner)

Timezone: +9:30 GMT (No daylight savings)

How often are you online? I just re-downloaded the game now that my PC can run it, but I can be online 5 or so hours per day, depending on what I've got going on irl.

Skype Address: Scott1619

Previous Factions: I don't recall ever being in any.

Previous Bans: MadRealms community, due to being banned on their Minecraft server (That was a few years ago, though)
    Accepted, I will contact you via skype with more information

Reaction score
    IGN: DragonFTW
    Strengths in starmade: Ship systems and military.
    Desired division: Engineer or military.
    Time-zone: UTC+8
    How often are you online?: mostly everyday.
    Skype address: none
    Previous factions: have spent the last few weeks mastering the game and so now I created a forum account so none.
    Previous bans: None.
    Thanks
    -DragonFTW