The Tartaran Empire - Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I find it odd that I can log on most days and see at least four of my guys derping about, but when it comes time for a war games only two are available.
    when we had a battle with the NFD (when the TE intervened) you weren't there leaving your faction members blueprintless, it's funny how you are saying this

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The blueprints were uploaded to the server, and the only reason I could not attend was a surprise visit from my grandmother.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Why have we somehow come back around to this topic o_O

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ace is just trying to find things to spite me, Thadius.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Excellent display of power today, that fleet is impressive! I just wish that I could have gotten a screenshot before the combat started....

Hit me up at any time if you want to joust! Haven't gotten a nice fight like this in a while :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Faction update:
    On friday the 14th, the TE conducted the first of its planned "faction roams". These roams intent to make PVP content for both our members and the general population of EE. Unfortunately, these roams depend heavily on the server population at the time, and the majority of important factions were either not present or not able to participate at the time. Since solar empire was the most active faction at the time, the TE fleet jumped into their space, in hope of provoking a fight. When this did not happen, the TE flew into the home sector and killed a hostile ship. We would like to apologise to SE for making them rage quit.
    After the brief clash with the solar empire, the fleet decided to regroup in a sector not far from there, and challenge people in chat. Keptic duly responded and really gave the TE fleet a run for its money. The skirmish with keptic made us realise several things about our ships and tactics, which is what the roam aims to do, and we would like to thank him for warping in against the odds.
    This roam did not embody what the TE would like from the fleet operations. The fight with SE was brief, one-sided and unfair, which is not the sort of engagement that will create fun for either side. The vision for this scheme was to create fights that would be challenging and fun, which is not what happened on the 14th. Since the roams depend so heavily on the faction population on the server at the time, we would like to invite every player and faction to join in, and all hostile action against the roaming fleet will be considered fair play.

TE server roams are every friday at 8pm GMT on elwyn eternity

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Your gonna need to be more careful with these roams of yours

Not that hard to paint you guys as griefers and jerks if your going around attacking people

Now if you were actually asking to fight and not just warping in and then suddenly shooting then my statement is null

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Your gonna need to be more careful with these roams of yours

Not that hard to paint you guys as griefers and jerks if your going around attacking people

Now if you were actually asking to fight and not just warping in and then suddenly shooting then my statement is null
    We were careful enough.
    We chose Solar Empire because of their "large" numbers.
    We warned them 10-15 minutes before we flew in and attacked.
    It was a random attack, we did not know what they had or how well defended they were, we could easily have been obliterated by homebase defences.
    Unfortunately Solar Empire's base was a small café like station with a taxi and a shuttle docked.
    As Kiwi said, we apologise for the attack and the destroyed shuttle, we thought they were more Empire like and had proper defences.
    So we did not randomly warp in and attack, we picked a random target, warned them and flew in and attacked.
    TE have and will never attack a homebase without giving a proper warning first.

Reactions: Equilibrium21

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    That's the main problem I've had lately. Even after warning in advance of an imminent attack (where people just go "meh"), people will still consider you an asshole for killing them on a PvP server. The whole thing is pretty funny (and pathetic) to be honest, since they could just respond "don't attack please" and cancel the attack...

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *walks in, trips, faceplants on emperor's cat*

*stares at Emperor's viewscreen*

Ooo explodey things

*walks out, takes a guard's hat, flies away in CR ambassador's shuttle, smacking into a lamp post on the way out*

Reaction score
    Do you guys hire mercs? I'd love to work with you all, but I'm really attached to my current ship. If so, I'll gladly hire on and lend my ships full support! (Payment is discussable later) (preferably in the form of buying my dreadnoughts blueprint)
    Thanks!