• Purchased!
    Welcome back, Chevalleis! o/

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Isn't refirendum a member? I can't see her in the members list.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Isn't refirendum a member? I can't see her in the members list.
    Refirdendum joined our faction to learn our building styles, as she is above all a builder. She then left after a few months and is now head of the ship building society

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Just a small announcement.

The Tartaran Empire will eliminate anyone who spawn camps on NASS, intentional or otherwise, with extreme prejudice. No one should have to suffer just because you have a small dick. If it's an accident, we will give you the chance to move the offending items, and even offer our assistance in doing so.

But it's generally a bad idea setting up 1 sector away from the main spawn, and setting your stuff to "Consider Neutral as Enemy." Just a heads up.

Reaction score
    I wonder who did a think like that? Killing new players at spawn is pointless and vindictive to a server and everyone on it. Looks like to me you and your faction will try and perform server side justice where it is a admin matter. If only we can solve these matters ourselves, and solve these incidents accidental or intentional through teamwork, unity, and if needed force. I would prefer we all police ourselves defining our action and how we play by the standards we set. Now to clarify, I have that setting on, to lure noman and tiger to attack a sentry in a location, -25 -25 -25. If one of my AI ships moved rom its original place of origin, well its all about location location location.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I wonder who did a think like that? Killing new players at spawn is pointless and vindictive to a server and everyone on it. Looks like to me you and your faction will try and perform server side justice where it is a admin matter. If only we can solve these matters ourselves, and solve these incidents accidental or intentional through teamwork, unity, and if needed force. I would prefer we all police ourselves defining our action and how we play by the standards we set. Now to clarify, I have that setting on, to lure noman and tiger to attack a sentry in a location, -25 -25 -25. If one of my AI ships moved rom its original place of origin, well its all about location location location.
    If an admin is online, then all the better. But if they're not, or we can't get a hold of one, and there's an active problem, when action will be taken.

I only think that's fair.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    The Tartaran Empire is beginning an aggressive recruitment campaign for any and all new members, or existing members looking to start playing with factions in Starmade. We can offer ships of varying sizes, training, advice, career opportunities and all sorts for anyone looking to get into the faction scene.

Instead of starting a small faction to just park your ship, or because you want to play with friends, we ask that you instead consider join the Tartaran Empire as we can accommodate this, despite the strict-ish nature of our rules, which mostly apply to the military ranks. We have plenty to do for people of all skill sets and play styles. Our movement to firmly re-establish ourselves on NASS, the server of our birth, promises to bring much needed activity. The bulk of our fleet is now finished, and we need people to start filling out our fleet ranks, under the honorable Admiral Zeveryn, so that we may keep our interests and territories safe.

We look forward to playing with you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So is this faction open to newbies now?
    Not necessarily, however we are taking on a far broader range of members, seeing as the playerbase of starmade is rather restricted. We also feel taking in new players and giving them experience would be beneficial to both them and the community.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    IGN: Krosulhah

Strengths in Starmade: Combat.

Desired section: Military, seeing as i want some fighting for once!

Timezone: GMT.

How often are you online? Around 3-5 hours each day.

Skype Address: I do not have Skype.

Previous Factions: Every big faction under the sun, and above it, too.

Previous Bans: None to my knowledge. (Apart from chat bans on the old site. I got quite a few of them.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    IGN: Krosulhah

Strengths in Starmade: Combat.

Desired section: Military, seeing as i want some fighting for once!

Timezone: GMT.

How often are you online? Around 3-5 hours each day.

Skype Address: I do not have Skype.

Previous Factions: Every big faction under the sun, and above it, too.

Previous Bans: None to my knowledge. (Apart from chat bans on the old site. I got quite a few of them.)
    Accepted as far as I'm concerned. We'll discuss the skype issue at a later date.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    IGN: Danzarlo
    Strengths in Starmade: Making efficient designs and piloting
    Desired section: Military
    Timezone: GMT
    How often are you online? Well im on my pc for some times 12 hours a day and about 2-3 hours on starmade
    Skype Address: Danzarlo
    Previous Factions: n/a
    Previous Bans: n/a

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    IGN: Danzarlo
    Strengths in Starmade: Making efficient designs and piloting
    Desired section: Military
    Timezone: GMT
    How often are you online? Well im on my pc for some times 12 hours a day and about 2-3 hours on starmade
    Skype Address: Danzarlo
    Previous Factions: n/a
    Previous Bans: n/a
    Accepted. Welcome to the Tartaran Imperial Navy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    The Tartaran Empire have designed a new generation of cannon based weapons that is set to replace its high yield torpedoes which have proved ineffective. The Helios Class- Plasma Cannon is set to join the the Erebus Class- Long Range Beam Cannon, the Leto Class- Long Range Ballistic Missile Launcher system, the Kratos Multi-Beam Cannon Array and the Chronos Class- Singularity Warhead Missile Launcher system on Tartaran Imperial ships.

Reaction score
    IGN: Adde92
    Strengths in Starmade: Yet to be found.
    Desired section (e.g. Military)(For builder please show previous Work): I don't know yet. Need to try everything first!
    Timezone: gmt +1
    How often are you online? Well I started today and liking it so far but on a daily basis it's hard to know but atleast 3 to 4 hours per day, maybe less on weekdays depending on how busy I am.
    Skype Address: andreaseriksson2
    Previous Factions: None
    Previous Bans: None