The Systems Alliance Navy (SAN) - Join the Fight for Humanity (RECRUITING)

Reaction score
    The Galaxy is a vast place. Danger lurks around every corner, and its up to humanity to tame this wilderness. Join the elite, the few, the proud.

Join the Alliance Navy.

Humanity's first and last line of defense, the Alliance Navy has always been there to save the day. A life of mystery, adventure, and action awaits you in the Alliance Navy.

FAQ:

What is the Alliance Navy?
    We are a Faction based of the Systems Alliance Navy in Bioware's Mass Effect.

What activities does the SAN focus on?
    Everything. Be it Roleplaying, building, or just chatting, we're ready to accommodate anything.

What roles are there in the SAN?
    The SAN is divided into three sections:
    The Marines Corps
    The Flying Corps
    The Navy
    Each of these has separate subsections for everyone. Please see our website for more details on which section you would fit best.

Once I join a section, is it permanent?
    Not at all. You can switch sections, be cross-sectional, or even remain unspecialized.

What servers does the SAN play on?
    Currently, the SAN only plays on Nass Zone's main server at starmade.nasszone.com:4242

The following is a sample of a few of our commonly used ships.

ABRAHAM CLASS FRIGATE

NORMANDY CLASS STEALTH FRIGATE

---- RECRUITING ----​

By joining now, you are guaranteed an officer's position and the ship of your choice! These are but two of the many types of ships employed in the constantly growing and evolving SAN fleet.

Find out more information on the roles you may play by PMing, or visiting our website at http://san.guildlaunch.com/.

Join now and be guaranteed a good position within the SAN.

The entire universe it out there. Now its up to you to conquer it.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Even if there is/was already a faction like this, it is always nice to have options (in the case you disagree with the other faction for whatever reason).

Anyways, I always love to see a 'themed' roleplay faction, as I find it vastly entertaining to live in an 'extended sand-box universe' of a franchise that I am already a fan of.

Reaction score
    I think there's a faction, or was a faction like this.
    Even if there is/was already a faction like this, it is always nice to have options (in the case you disagree with the other faction for whatever reason).

Anyways, I always love to see a 'themed' roleplay faction, as I find it vastly entertaining to live in an 'extended sand-box universe' of a franchise that I am already a fan of.
    If there was, it didn't show up when I was around or on the similar threads thing :P

And yeah. I also find that having multiple factions related to the same fandom helps for finding what you want. There might be 2 UNSCs, but one's hardcore RP and the other is just for fun.

Reaction score
    Announcement/Declaration:

TO ALL PERSONNEL,

AS OF 30.05.14, THE SYSTEMS ALLIANCE IS OFFICIALLY AT WAR WITH VAYGRS RAIDERS.

HOSTILITIES WERE INITIALIZED BY VAYGR DURING AN ATTACK ON 2ND FLEET'S HQ ON NASS MAIN.

ATTACK ON SIGHT.

- FROM THE DESK OF FADM GRISSOM

Last edited:
    Reactions: Unnamed25