The super mysterious SUPER_ADMIN setting

Reaction score
    So far I've encountered nobody on this website that actually knows what Super_Admin in the server.cfg does, nor is there any single bit of information available about it.

All previous threads about it didn't get any useful replies, besides: "Oh I don't know either".

Perhaps it becomes time to solve this mystery for once and for all, where everybody can see it and find the answer:

SUPER_ADMIN_PASSWORD_USE = true //Enable super admin for this server
    SUPER_ADMIN_PASSWORD = mypassword //Super admin password for this server

What is SUPER_ADMIN good for?

Reaction score
    But have you tried setting it up and using it? Maybe it\'s just an admin account that can\'t be removed by admins in the server since admins can indeed remove one another.

Reaction score
    Could it be for starmote or something? If not than I don\'t think it\'s been implemented yet.

Reaction score
    I tried setting it up yes, but I found nothing about how to use it.

Tried looking at starmote too, would\'ve been great if it was for that, but alas, nothing :\\

Would love it if the dev could explain what it does, as nobody seems to know.

Reaction score
    Ah, it is the for new console thing, pretty nice that it became useful now :D

Reaction score
    elaborating on that reply some, perhaps with samples of how to USE this \"new console thing\"?

Reaction score
    You gotta download it.

Just set a password and put the setting to true in the server.cfg.

Then go to this: http://star-made.org/content/starmade-009378-fixes-shield-balance-new-admin-tools

And grab the admin tool for your os.