The suggestions forum seems to have gone downhill.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    about a month or two ago things were a lot slower. Sure there were a few threads with dumb titles acompanied by various reposts. Now there are dozens of new threads with dumb titles and unimaginative ideas.

I see threads like 'my ideas for'; as if those ideas being yours make any difference. Then we have the undescriptive 'A couple of suggestions'. It's even more annoying than seeing those repeat threads with nothing new to offer (such as the 31st "i want a Mac cannon!") or those Threads which ask vaguely for features which the developer has undoubtedly thought about.

Nobody sees the good burried beneath the matter of the infants.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Don\'t be so harsh broski! I agree that it looks like a lot of the suggestions are repeated, but people just want to be heard. The good ideas will shine through. Have faith!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree. I mean, sure there are a lot of idiots.. But the good posts will shine through. There\'s just so much bad, that it\'s hard to find the good!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I feel that there needs to be much stricter moderation on those forums.

Reaction score
    Why? The whole purpose of a forum is conversing. The developers want to hear what the ENTIRE playerbase has to say. That is not necessarily an exclusive privelage given to those who have been here longer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you wanted why not try and just get a Suggestion thread going to give links to the more liked/talked about ideas. That why the ones that are good and have idea that the community/dev like can be disscused, and seen easly without having to search for it through the forums.

Reaction score
    In the event that devs consider new game concepts , a simple forum search should do the trick - it doesn\'t take much time.

Because newcomers with no clue about the game , its existing mechanics , and the viability of new ones are still swarming in every day , there\'s no point gathering popular community suggestions yet. Devs should instead rely on those they already trust (ie moderators) for objective feedback.

Reaction score
    Yogscast should\'ve never happened. Scott Manley should\'ve only happened. :(

Seriously, though, a notice should be put up into the suggestion forum saying \"KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS AN EARLY ALPHA.\"