Read by Council The stereo

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    This is taking a bit off of minecraft but also expanding on it where you can download songs from your own songs And have it play over the intercom of your station or ship it would work like the gravity and need a room to play

Say if you were making an inspiring speech or something and wanted a dramatic song from an old game like final fantasy7s cids theme as an example

For each stereo you can only download one song or further if you wish

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    That would be very resource intensive. A fine idea, but it doesn't sound feasible or useful enough for me to care.

Reaction score
    This is taking a bit off of minecraft but also expanding on it where you can download songs from your own songs And have it play over the intercom of your station or ship it would work like the gravity and need a room to play

Say if you were making an inspiring speech or something and wanted a dramatic song from an old game like final fantasy7s cids theme as an example

For each stereo you can only download one song or further if you wish
    I'm unsure if this is what was meant, but I think the issue was with servers, and everyone needing to download a sound file to play... I may be wrong tho, I would love this!

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I'm unsure if this is what was meant, but I think the issue was with servers, and everyone needing to download a sound file to play... I may be wrong tho, I would love this!
    It would be a neat idea