The Solar Empire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So let me begin with this.
    There are 2 factions that are in war with eachother in lots of games. (More like rivals)

These factions are the NLR and the Solar Empire, they fight it out in different games to see who is the best. But in StarMade is no faction that has the name of the Solar Empire, and thus i thought it would be a good idea to start it myself (After i got kicked out of the NLR).

The Solar Empire is a faction where you are free to make any type of ship you like, (With some rules, but these are minor..)

The Solar Empire isn't big yet, but i hope more people will join in the future.

Signing up isn't hard, you only have to sign up on the website and fill in a small recruitment form.

We hope you join us today, even if you are a brony or not.

http://thesolarempire.enjin.com/

Thank you for reading!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    However, I worry that with a leader as undisciplined as you seem to be (which is, people, why we kicked him out of the NLR), that you will not be able to effectively lead and hold together a cohesive faction. Also, it\'s the Holy Solar Empire, not just \"The Solar Empire\".

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I appriciate your feedback, but don\'t tell me what i\'m doing wrong, that is not your problem.

Either way, this is a game. Please, don\'t take this too serious...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This one is free kid. the first principal of a good leader, is to have a level head. you have demonstrated to us in the NLR that you do not have such. nor could you follow orders. you say you are an empire, yet everyone is equal in rights? true, we have a ranks system, and to promote you must display skills and dedication, but this is what makes nlr a great faction. leadership, discipline, and brony skills. good luck in your campaign, tho dont expect it to be a long one. also stop stalking us, its rather annoying.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Is the NLR the bad side? Or is the NLR the good side? I\'m confused! Which one do I become allies with?!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    youve dealt with us before obi. you know we defend folks in need. and that we are alligned with UAF.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Whether someone is \"good or bad\" is all a matter of perspective so technically sides such as these don\'t exist. Allies vs enemies do exist though but just because they are your rival does not mean they are bad and/or evil.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    \"without the use of any unnecesary rules that keeps you from building those\"

Rules like that keep a faction together.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We arent the only ones that say this. must be some sort of conspiracy here....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The NLR and The Solar Empire are rivals, we both like to help other factions.

But im sure that when a bigger enemy is rising ,the NLR and the S E will bond together and defeat that evil force.

Am I the only nice guy here, can\'t you just respect that i atleast try to make a faction!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can watch MLP season 4 and Doctor who on the Solar Empire website!

Since we are fans, we post new vids if they are out!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Says the pirate brotherhood, murderers, pillagers and planet destroyers ?

Go back to your dark corner, \"bad\" guys.