The Scroll of Custom blocks: the x fragments of knowledge

Exozen

C-D SOLDIER
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Legend speaks of a Scroll (thread), that once contained the absolute knowledge of custom blocks; from forging them (creating custom blocks) to employing their uses (block config).

But many ages ago, a great and powerful warlord sought to use the Scroll for evil; catching wind of his plans, the keepers of the Scroll split it into fragments, and scattered them across the world to prevent him from ever finding them.

The warlord imprisoned the keepers, trying everything to get them to talk, but they did not; he spent his life searching for the pieces of the scroll, but never did he find them. As the decades past he became old, and weak, and said unto his loyal servants:

"If I cannot have the knowledge, of the scroll then none shall!"

and ordered the Keepers executed. With their deaths went the knowledge of the fragments' locations.

But the Evil Warlord and his Iron Rule faded many ages ago, yet the knowledge the scroll still remains lost.
    It wasn't until recently that a piece of parchment, mentioning the Scroll of Custom Blocks, was found- bringing knowledge of the fragments locations into new light.

Help us find and piece together the X Fragments of the Scroll, and bring Custom Blocks into common knowledge once more!

(Post what you know about custom blocks, so we can have one thread where we know everything about them.)

Reactions: WitherFireGaming
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Well, I would gladly help, but I don't know what I know. If you ask me, I would probably be able to answer almost all, but I have no list in my head containing all related questions.

Reactions: nightrune