The Rangers

Reaction score
    Hi I’m starting a new faction I’m thinking about setting up on a few different servers. I want to create a police force with active group of solders. That aren’t there to protect the public but to keep powerful factions in check (meaning if you want to fight big fights or build big crewed warships this is the place for you) because I love the idea of a true peacekeeping force but civilians rarely do anything worth the time of a whole faction but I’ve seen factions fighting and be unable to make peace because they were scared of the first strike the enemy would deal on them when they fought again after they made peace. Our job would be to aid the faction first attacked by the enemy. Enforce treaties and if a faction starts murdering everyone on the server we take them out. Sound like a good idea? (Plus until enough people come im going to call them the rangers after we are a we not an I we will have a group disscusion. Also a ranking system will be discussed)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The ideals are compatible.

--> http://star-made.org/content/galaxy-rangers-faction

The second link in that thread, is to the \"Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers\" thread, which has it\'s next story coming up the next week. --> http://star-made.org/content/adventures-galaxy-rangers

I guess you could lead a \"GR Central\" on the server you play, representing the Galaxy Ranger\'s arm of justice which already is over 3 servers. This way you could also get support from other server\'s players when needed, as well as being in an generally known faction, since it\'s by the times schema&beetle \'s official StarMade server was up.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Or maybe he can lead his own fucking faction without you annexing it at the first chance you get.

Let him enjoy his fun. He doesn\'t need you swooping in and taking over.

Reaction score
    I thought i would be getting three aplications not none .

but the anex sounds good but i would like to change the terms to less of an anex more of powerful alliance

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Technically, it wasn\'t an anex offer, but well, the self claimed \"civilizated\" warmonger factions that suffered from the GR justice always have something to say.

Anyway it was just information, that there already are \"Rangers\" on the field :D

Up to you, we could chat it over in a safer place.

Edit: Nice chatting with ya :)

Reaction score
    i would appreciate it if you guys pounded on him else where or not at all would be best. i would like people to post only if they have a proporzistion or application.

i would like you to delete your comments if its not to much to ask for