The Pursuer - exterior complete fighter (Plus a bonus ship I'm working on)

Reaction score
    The Pursuer is my attempt at a lightweight fighter with an emphasis on speed. I really like the way the exterior turned out so I decided to post a couple pictures of it here before I complete the interior systems and make it available for download. Because of the size, the interior will likely be completely filled leaving no room for RP areas.

The ship in the background is a newer project I started last night and I will include updates on it in the future most likely. Ship1.jpg ship2.jpg

Reaction score
    I like the lines on both of those ships. Nicely done. I really need to get my stuff together and make a shipyard post.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Looks amazing, but that's certainly not lightweight or even a fighter, I'd say it's a light corvette. Still epic.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I like the red!

The ship in the background has an amazing shape, need to see more! :D

If your fighter ends up around 3-3.5k mass and up, it might qualify as a light corvette. xD

wat

Reaction score
    Awesome ships! I see one of my turrets in the background lol. In reference to the corvette remarks, remember, it's all relative. Covenant Corvettes are bigger than UNSC Frigates after all.