THE PRIVATEER CONFEDERACY: Insert crappy latin motto here!

Reaction score
    Hello all! this thread is for the glorious PRIVATEER CONFEDERACY!

We like, totally have like, fleets of mega titans and uhh..mobile planet-stations. Yeah, totally. (not really)

CONTENT OF TABLES:

1, How we roll

2, Who we are

3, Our designs

4, Who we be buds with

5, Who we brutally slaughter as soon we see em

6, Our other stuffs

7, Terms and such we use.

LE ONE; HOW WE ROLL

The Privateer Confederacy is a faction geared towards a "Controlled anarchy", you can basically do whatever you want, just don't f*** with your bros and sisters, and do what you're superiors tell you in a reasonable amount of time. Most of the time, we spend time salvaging ships, designing new craft, and taking up any missions other factions might want us to. (and obviously, we do some piracy here and there).

TWO: Who we are

We're just a couple of idiots having fun and shootin' crap. We welcome pretty much anyone, as long as they like screwing around and FIGHTAN AND WINNEN.

THREE; OUR DESIGNS (and what we want them to look like, for newbs)

Firstly, ships should look like a cross between this

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab181/Balti-Sprayshop/HUMAN.jpg

And some of this;

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120903113130/gundam/images/7/70/White-base.jpg

FOUR; Who we're buddies with

No one really, yet. Can't think of anyone on the top of my head.

Five; WHO WE SLAUGHTER

Preferred Enemy; EVERYONE! Fuck em all, no sorting necessary, is there?

SIX; OTHER STUFF AND STUFF

Not much. we have a station somewhere in the lazygamerz server, I always forget where it's at, so ask my liu there, neutronium.

Also, we're not really on other servers yet, I'm currently doing that, but ya know.

Later Bitches!

D

Deleted member 301635

Dammit. Someone beat me to making a pirate faction...

Reaction score
    actually there is a few pirate factions knocking around, don\'t know if many are on the forums.

even euro-corp syndicate used to be pirates, our home base is called tortuga after the famous pirate base, but thats in the past.

@OP fun things to do as pirate is stealing peoples ships and selling the blueprints, also merc work when business is slow.

Reaction score
    Hello fellow pirates and such! update to the main post is imminent, gonna add some stuffs.

Also, on the lazygamerz server, I moved command of our glorious faction to my liu there, neutronium12, just for a while.

Glory to our confederacy, yah?

Reaction score
    Elegant gentlemen! Today is the day we create a second update!

Glory to our confederacy

The Koala king is out