The Pora laser

Reaction score
    Recently I have been playing around with compact disigns, with the main goal in mind to create my favorite sci-fi weapon, a (seemingly) continuos laser. After fiddiling with a few disigns, I found it possible to create one that had the effect of a continuos laser, did a nice amount of damage, and could be fired for 3-4 seconds. The problem which has stopped me is power. The laser fires fast, eats up my power in a few seconds, then I am defencless for the next 20 seconds. So, if any of you have any suggestions/critisim or just want to comment, please do.
    -With good tiddings, Poragon

Reaction score
    naybe another name pora laser maah not so catchy how about ion cannon or something.?

Reaction score
    Naaa, to mainstream XD
    Plus i wanted to name my favortie project after me, Poragon... Pora laser... XD
    .... not that im egotistical or anything.

Reaction score
    WELLLL..... :P JKING BUT YEAH PORA LASER ISNT THAT CATCHY BUT SINCE ITS YOUR IDEA WHY THE F NOT :) SOZ FOR CAPS I POSTED ON THE PHONE

Reaction score
    lookes like you need more power, simple answer. you can add power blocks now or wait for an update wiht crystals.( If you think lasers are a problem you havnt done much with shields.)

Reaction score
    http://file:///Users/micheledanne/Desktop/StarMade/starmade-screenshot-0004.png

It appears continous when not firing.