The Pirates Coalition

Reaction score
    This "Faction" is one that you will never get bored of. Where you choose your own job to do, such as building, fighting, captaining, ETC. And you can switch your job anytime. you can do as you please as long as you don't break these simple rules.

REVISED

1. Always offer surrender to who you're about to Pirate, and accept surrender from an enemy who is outmatched and saying "I surrender."

2. If you see a fellow Pirate in need, try to help him with what troubles him. EX:No Thrusters, In a Tough Fight.

3. If you want to Pirate a Faction ship, ask a member rank 1 or me as this could cause an unneeded war when we are ill supplied.

If you feel the need to join just say so. You have more freedom than almost every other faction. Think about the money, the friendships, the wanted levels. Just join to have the adventure of a lifetime. All Captains, Engineers, Pilots, and Crewman are welcome.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Keptick and SapioiT
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    i'm guessing they keep the ship you keep your life sort of tradition. heh

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Things like this have popped up in the past but rarely last long and don't seem to get much attention.

Good luck and I hope you break that trend.

Crimson Artist has a line of pirate ships prebuilt that would no doubt serve you well if you need ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Oh boy.... then I would render my ship totally inoperable by fighting

Better die once than to let a faction ship and blueprint fall into enemy hands. If you really want surrender, just ask for credits. :p

Reaction score
    Yes that's exactly it, though they most likely won't surrender. Its more of "your ship is crippled, Leave the ship in 1 minute or die."

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Oh boy.... then I would render my ship totally inoperable by fighting

Better die once than to let a faction ship and blueprint fall into enemy hands. If you really want surrender, just ask for credits. :p
    Well, remember; Faction points are coming, and death means loss of those points. "Surrendering" might become more common, or even exist for that matter!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Well, remember; Faction points are coming, and death means loss of those points. "Surrendering" might become more common, or even exist for that matter!
    I even added an eject button to my new cargo ship so I can surrender the cargo xD

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I even added an eject button to my new cargo ship so I can surrender the cargo xD
    hmm that cargo couldn't possible be cake, could it?

Will be interesting to fly into a pirate outpost barricade. and to see how they will try and handle traders who uses jump drives or gates.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    if someone has a jump drive they'll be able to jump thru the blockades. its an interesting idea tho, my best wishes.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    if someone has a jump drive they'll be able to jump thru the blockades. its an interesting idea tho, my best wishes.
    Not if its at a warpgate (assuming your on a server where warpgates have a decent range)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    a ship with overdrive might have the ability to charge straight thru blockades. If u set up one at a warpgate... anyone that comes out is caught.

Reaction score
    But they give you a core, in exchange, so you actually can get to the closest planet, but you lose everything from your inventory, except that core, the weapons and the helmet.[DOUBLEPOST=1415904024,1415903718][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And it would become an asteroid-entity. Easily fixable by being able to link your salvagers to a docked ship, so you have the Cargo docked, yet still usable to drop items in by the salvage beams. And simply undock the cargo, in exchange for your life, or leave it in a safe zone while you try to escape, or leave a bait for the pirates. And to do that you'd have to get the salvage computer have the docking module as slave, and the docked ship have the ship core with the storage as slaves.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Faction points are not too hard to earn. Fighting your own faction's ships and risk of them uploading it to the world outweighs the points lost. xD[DOUBLEPOST=1415913018,1415912797][/DOUBLEPOST]And yeah, if you ever pirate Rimmer, share the cake.

I saw him with 80561 assorted cakes and we can always share them :p

Reaction score
    Alright, seems like a lot of replies. By the way, this faction is probably going to be the common enemy, but it's going to be guerrilla. Meaning we own maybe one sector or just a few planets as hubs. But this cargo stuff is changed, you now keep your ship and blueprints in exchange for the cargo. To make it more worth it to keep ships alive. This change is to make surrender mor viable. I may make other changes for balancing, so stand by.

Reaction score
    Alright, seems like a lot of replies. By the way, this faction is probably going to be the common enemy, but it's going to be guerrilla. Meaning we own maybe one sector or just a few planets as hubs. But this cargo stuff is changed, you now keep your ship and blueprints in exchange for the cargo. To make it more worth it to keep ships alive. This change is to make surrender more viable. I may make other changes for balancing, so stand by.
    also should state that the minimum cargo to surrender is 200, also if the ship is well known for destroying our ships, feel free to annihilate it, though that's your choice.

Reaction score
    the Server IP is us.hyper-core.net, the main base of operations is not set up yet, though when it is, it'll be more of a lounge/hangout.