The one big limit and others

Reaction score
    Hello people,

I create a new thread here again because I have found no open after my taste. I also apologize for my google translate english as German.
    Can Starmade is a game in space where you whatever is in it break down remodel, alter and destroy.
    I love Starmade now but unfortunately I see a great many small limit which brings with it.

It is the size.

For me, for example, there are several ship sizes and these must be consistent with all other dingen in space in a certain relationship to each other.
    From fighters with 20m up to 400m cruiser up to a 3000m dreadnought.
    Stations that are 2-10 km across.
    So appearing and authoritative things must be enlarged as the Sectors, planets and asteroids.
    Other distances can also simultaneously the velocity problem-appear smaller and expand the imaginative space.

That would be the one and now to another small notes:

- Turrets should get the energy and shield of the ship / the station where they docked
    are received once a certain option in the AI was set
    - Turrets need einstellungsmögichkeiten more
    - Income opportunities so you should be using equipment initially earned only slightly more equipment and more to be earned such example:The more a salvager ship has the more materials can generate and sell it. The more firepower a ship has the more pirates you can kill pirates or greater.
    - Pirates should only equipment as the rest of the loot you have not blown away. Plus a reasonable amount of loot. (Depending on size)
    - The vohandenen npc's should be added to ships. one can cry a little competition by 2-5 different setups of fleets to have. That would be, for example, 2-3 4-6 traiding guild ships and buccaneers
    - Round planet with renewable biomes. can you maybe make the planet so by incorporating into their own instances of the server, such as phasing in wow for example. The world grows ever after as a player comes into the instance and the game generates new things depending on the time gone by.
    - Asteroids appear after a certain time determined in the sector in a range

That's it for now. There are only suggestions but for me personally that would make the game almost perfectly

MfG Naxxthan