The Odium Pact

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I thought Atlas wasn't part of the Pact anymore?
    Just because they are not part of the pact does not mean we cut all ties.

Simply posting it for those who are interested. Nothing more.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Do you know how incredibly hypocritical that is?

You left odium, left is defined as past and past participle of leave. Leave is defined as depart from permanently.

You just deleted my post, claiming it was "useless spam" When in fact that is nothing more then blind censorship
    Thryn left NO but we're still buddies with what used to be Trident and NFD. (also former NO factions.) I would say that leaving wouldn't necessarily imply unaffiliating yourself with that group. That being said, when we left NO, we left their group conversation and only allowed the people we wanted into our own conversations. Staying dependent on anothers conversational platform is really a sign that it's still as much of an alliance as it ever has been.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold

You left odium, left is defined as past and past participle of leave. Leave is defined as depart from permanently.

You just deleted my post, claiming it was "useless spam" When in fact that is nothing more then blind censorship
    You know, there's this thing called "not being an uptight c*nt when playing video games". Basically, it implies that someone doesn't take their internet lego space ships seriously enough to completely stop talking to people just because they cut their IN-GAME affiliations.

Ps: Mortiferum isn't in AA, lol.

Reaction score

They cut their political ties because they have to, they are a mercenary faction. And BTW morti is vaygr not Atlas.

Nothing hypocritical about anything that was stated here.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I'd like a quick reminder- Who's Vaygr, and who's Atlas? I remember Mortiferum being Atlas.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I'd like a quick reminder- Who's Vaygr, and who's Atlas? I remember Mortiferum being Atlas.
    Morti was in CR, he moved to Vaygr when Calderon disbanded.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Morti was in CR, he moved to Vaygr when Calderon disbanded.
    I swear I remembered him moving to AA after CR disbanded... pretty much all of them followed Ace there.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I am a general "Odium affiliate". I just jump around and help which ever faction needs my help because frankly, I played with most of the Odium guys for long enough (2 years or so now?).

I just play SM to have fun, fly space ships and pew pew everything I am allowed to pew at. (If I dont lag to death that is)

PS: You are both right and wrong at the same time. I was temporarily in Vaygr after CR disbanded, then I was assigned to help Blackhawk while I continue to be in CR on GenX to maintain our home base. All within the span of around a few hours? :p

Now I am back to being an "affiliate", I am not really active on SM anymore due to technical issue (potato computer), but firefox still works and I sometime check on the thread to remove some of the sillier/ Off topic flame bait from the thread.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454041724,1454041311][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thryn left NO but we're still buddies with what used to be Trident and NFD. (also former NO factions.) I would say that leaving wouldn't necessarily imply unaffiliating yourself with that group. That being said, when we left NO, we left their group conversation and only allowed the people we wanted into our own conversations. Staying dependent on anothers conversational platform is really a sign that it's still as much of an alliance as it ever has been.
    Atlas have their own TS as well, but they also jump on our's when we play other non SM games or simply want to chat and banter. We have been playing life is feudal for quite a bit. :p

PPS: I haven't played starmade on any major server for quite a while due to the aforementioned potato computer issue. Could someone update me on what happened between who? :|

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    PPS: I haven't played starmade on any major server for quite a while due to the aforementioned potato computer issue. Could someone update me on what happened between who? :|
    Well, to put things bluntly- not much. Feel free to check out the history of factions thing for a bit more info, don't really feel like copypasting over stuff.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Odium battle - Report by Oronoscus

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for participating in the battle. The more fighting there are, the merrier :D

Now for the shameless cut and paste
    -------------------------------------------------

NEWS FROM THE FRONT!

Victory at the Battle of Duc System

The first battle with the OAS has gone very well. Forces met in the Duc System just outside the inner rim.

The Battle started with a organized Vaygr assault with supporting forces from the NeoMillennium Empire, however the OAS closed in on the Vaygr formation and it soon became a chaotic pitched battle. As the battle ensued the faction Arctic Storm attempted to intervene on Odium's behalf but were ultimately beaten back by LordSidonus in his Abaddon battleship. Despite the heroic efforts of Zackey in his Templar cruiser the OAS forces were eventually isolated and destroyed by the Odium fleet. A few ships managed to escape but victory still fell to Odium.

BATTLE STATISTICS
    (Stats have been confirmed by both Odium and OAS)

ODIUM PACT FORCES

VAYGR EMPIRE
    114k Mass Super Intruder UNDAMAGED - Zoro
    109k Mass Heavy Intruder UNDAMAGED - Sildaran
    109k Mass Heavy Intruder 95% HP - RedAlert
    109k Mass Heavy Intruder 94% HP - FiatLux

NeoMillennium
    18k Mass Cruiser 93% HP - ScriptKitty

Artic Storm
    126k Mass Hyperion 95% HP- Konovalov
    103k Mass Executor 95% HP- Artorias

VS