The New Lunar Empire [Recruitment Opened]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!

The New Lunar Empire is a faction centered focused on the defense of its members and allies through swift and effective action. While other factions bicker on the forums, the NLE takes action to defend itself against aggressors, and retaliate. In order to eliminate bureaucratic inefficiencies, the NLE is run by a council headed by the Empress. Each of the NLE's four branches has an appointed official to represent their interests in the running of the faction.
    History
    Founded on July 9th, 2013 as the New Lunar Republic, the faction initially gained traction during the Summer 2013 population boom. It soon emerged as a major player in the galactic political scene, quickly becoming a major member of the largest alliance of the time, the Unified Alliance of Factions. Eventually the NLR was raised to the head faction of the UAF, and the Empress LunaMoonbringer appointed as Secretary-General. After the dissolution of the UAF, the NLR went into dormancy for many months, eventually reemerging in April of 2014 as the New Lunar Empire. Since then it has been constructing new ships and redesigning old ones while increasing its presence on the Elwyn Eternity server.

Branches
    The NLE is split up into 4 branches: First Fleet, Second Fleet, Industrial Operations, and Construction. Each branch has a single council representative, and has equal political power.

First Fleet
    First Fleet is the Vanguard of the New Lunar Empire. It is the face of the shield, and edge of the sword. Headed by Admiral DreadShimmra, it is at the forefront of all campaigns. It follows a naval rank structure that allows for pilots to remain with fighter craft, eventually leading a squadron, or to branch off and become an officer flying anything from corvettes to battleships.

Second Fleet
    Second Fleet is the NLE's special operations fleet, concerning reconnaissance and stealth operations. Infiltration, sabotage, and espionage are their game. Furthermore, they provide support roles to the main fleet, including but not limited to power supply, power drain, misdirection, and providing chaff fields.

Industrial Operations
    Industrial Operations is concerned with profit and production, and is responsible for ensuring that the NLE never runs short of the resources it needs to wage war. It is split into two sections: Financial Operations and Production. Financial Operations is focused around trade, and handles trade agreements with other factions, delivery of resources, and the purchasing and selling of items. Production deals with mining and salvaging, and operates the factories to produce the materials needed to create new ships.

Construction
    Construction, like Industrial Operations, is split into two sections: Engineering and Architecture. Engineering is the design of ship systems and weaponry, whereas Architecture is the construction of ship hulls and space stations. When a new recruit decides to choose the building track, they will have a one-week trial period in which they determine which section they wish to choose. Afterwards, they will be asked to choose a partner in the opposite section, who they will work with as they gain experience. Therefore, engineers will eventually figure out the best system shapes for their partner's building styles, and architects will learn the best ways to shape their ships for efficiency.

The Royal Lunar Navy

Fighters
    Huginn

Type: Light Fighter
    Length: 27
    Height: 11
    Width: 19
    Revision: III-A

Nightingale

Type: Heavy Fighter
    Length: 71
    Height: 17
    Width: 23
    Revision: II-A

Requiem

Type: Heavy Strike Fighter
    Length: 95
    Height: 39
    Width: 57
    Revision: I-A
    Bombers
    Muninn

Type: Torpedo Bomber/Minelayer
    Length: 91
    Height: 18
    Width: 31
    Gunships
    Raven

Type: Strike Gunship
    Length: 97
    Height: 17
    Width: 49

Corvettes
    Classified

Frigates
    Progenitor

Patrol Frigate
    Length: 180
    Height: 27
    Width: 43
    Revision: III-B

Cruisers
    Hero

Type: Light Cruiser
    Length: 302
    Height: 51
    Width: 91

Battleships
    Moonglade

Type: Battlecruiser
    Length: 521
    Width: 219
    Height: 80

Applications
    All those wishing to join the New Lunar Empire must submit an application on our website at http://newlunarempire.shivtr.com/. In order for your application to be accepted, it is expected to meet high standards of quality -- complete sentences, proper grammar, and minimal spelling errors. If your application clearly has no effort put into it, it will be rejected.

Questions or comments? Feel free to ask; I check this thread all the time, and will be glad to respond. Make sure to check our site first for info on rank structures, server IPs, and events.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Good Luck from my side!
    Really like your website ( at least the part I can view ) :P

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Ask and you shall receive, maybe for xmas... the next best thing, if it's on sale.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Thread Update 3/6/15 23:22
    • Added Requiem, Raven, Hero, and Moonglade to ship list.
    • Updated Nightingale Picture and description to Mk II-A
    • Added "Type" category to ships
    • Added Gunship, Cruiser, and Battleship categories.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Can I join?

EDIT: On second thought, I'll wait to fill your form

Last edited: