The Nautlian Fleet!

Reaction score
    Hello fair maidens and fair maidlads I yes me Captain Nautlius has created a ship that soon will be the biggest ever made on StarMade, here is a vid of it in early creation, Join me today fellow Nautlians and Schemedians alike. www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO1XDQHjsD8

Reaction score
    I can't tell if you're American or British. Either way, get a new mic. You're not doing the ship any justice!

EDIT: Which is a really nice ship, by the way

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I couldnt get further than 30 seconds into the video, the potato you use to record hurts my soul

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Are you sure the ship'll be the biggest? I know a magic spell to turn planets of any size into ships.
    You cannot defeat me in terms of sheer size and firepower! And if you like the planet's generation algorithm you can't even beat me in natural-beauty! Modding-magic makes me invincible!
    *is shot down by another modder*
    …Crap

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Are you sure the ship'll be the biggest? I know a magic spell to turn planets of any size into ships.
    You cannot defeat me in terms of sheer size and firepower! And if you like the planet's generation algorithm you can't even beat me in natural-beauty! Modding-magic makes me invincible!
    *is shot down by another modder*
    …Crap
    Deadlis made this earlier.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yeah, I don't think you've ever seen some of Starmades largest builds; there are dozens out there that are 5km+.

Also your interiors are quite bland, for a ship that size, you have all the room in the world to build, so there's no reason your interior levels should be 4 blocks high.