The LUNAR Fleet [Accepting submissions]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Lunar fleet is affiliated with the NLR, any approved ships for the fleet will be allowed access to join the faction. This ship is the flag ship for the nlr, to must it is indestructible, few try to bring her down and do not succeed. There are rumors that it can recharge its shields faster then you can shoot so be weary!

This baby not only has a massive cannot strapped to its bottom but can hold 4 defense ships within itself to deploy in combat to take out a foe if needed. It has 3 astronomically sized engines capable of pushing this thing into from sector to sector with eas. Be warned, if you cross the path of the New Lunar Republic the Lunar Fleet will be watching.

Lunar_II (Flag Ship):

This ship has been named the Lunar 2 to honor Princess Luna herself and is always on standby to high tail it to her needs, and second because Lunar_I fell subject to a powerful solar flare while observing sun activity near a home world. Rest in peace crew of Lunar_I

Mass: 40,926

Thrust: 9,720

Energy: 43mill (1mill/sec)

sheilds: 206,060 (103,554/sec)

weapons groups: 876 (20 Per)

Salvage groups: 876 (20 Per)

More here

Storm: Destroyer [honesty Class]

Captain: Shady_Steps [NLR 'Storm' Fleet Captain]

Lunar_II Primar deffinse ship: Will dock within Lunar

Accepting applications:

• Sheilds required
    • High damage ratios
    • Must be able to fit 2 in the large hanger (Keep it somewhat Small)

Lunar_II Secondary deffence ships: will dock within Lunar

• Fast
    • Agile
    • high damage
    • Must be able to fit 4 in small hanger (These will be small)

• Need high damage large ship, creator picks name, will follow the lunar, Looking for 2 more submittinos.

• Looking for very fast scout ship, must be able to cloak, will travel 1 sec ahead of group.

• looking for minig vessles, will travel between Lunar and destroyers and mine when ordered.

• Refinery ship, will travel with miners.

I will be accepting applications but also building these myself, if i finish it, it will take the slot.

Good luck.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    well looking for a sister ship with high damage? how about the Honesty class! she can hit far above her size and take a beating!

[Image above]

find it here http://star-made.org/content/luna-fleet-shipyard

Reaction score
    NLR\'s Vega is a large, high damage combat vessel, currently its being refitted as beofre it wasn\'t crew friendly. (there was no place to walk around in)

here are the current figures (all of which are expected to raise)

Mass: 5139.6 (51,396 blocks)

length: 209m height: 44m width: 106m

power: 6,453,279 (226,751.2/sec)

shields and engines have been more or less removed while i work on them. i\'ll post the final figures when its been refitted.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hey guys, what happend after i spend 6 hours making that Mobile starbase of ours, never got the new IP, and the server i made it on is impossible to connect to.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i would say no more then 9x9x10 or watever. doesnt need an inside to walk around in.

Reaction score
    i can\'t help but notice your ship isn\'t perfectly symmetrical.

just FYI theres a symmetry line tool in advanced building. and if you did use that theres a box at the bottom to select what type of symmetry.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Might I suggest improving shields? They are kind of shit for that size of ship

Reaction score
    Thats 51,777 Shield dispenser blocks.

shame they don\'t increase their effciency unlike the power tanks do when grouped together in large numbers.