The Luna Fleet Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What Follows is a classification of ships used in the Luna fleet, as holder of this information you must keep all related documents in there given form, do not share the presented documents or indicate said documents exist, if you have been given an incomplete document you will receive the rest as and when they become available.

All ships are under the rights and protection of the Luna Republic Classification: HIGH

Luna Spy Ship Mark V: "Shadowbolt" https://www.dropbox.com/s/0xzmt29ja6s203j/Luna_Spyship_MK_V.sment

An experimental ship created after several failures to create a ship capable of both cloaking from view and creating a jamming signal while holding shield systems and mid sized weapon systems.

This ship is to be given to skilled pilots to take out large ship turrets and smaller fighters, it also has a use on mid sized ships but due to the limited plating and shield strength on the Spy Ship such action is not recommended.

Armaments

2x Mid Range Anti matter cannons that can be fired with the jamming program running, however like all weapon systems cloak will have to be disengaged.

2x Small Anti matter cannons a supplementary weapon that adds much needed firepower to the ship.

2x SD-BB Missile arrays used mostly as a “Knockout punch” weapon after shields have been dropped Hardened plate can withstand a hit from them but anything else will get hurt, recommend hitting thrusters or exposed weapon systems.

Size

length 35M

Height 5m

Width 55m

Due to the unusual size and shape of the Spy Ship it will be taken under special consideration to put a docking port on the Luna Carryer.

The exposed power cores are an unfortunate necessary.

Luna Prototype Spy ship MK VI: Shadowbolt Classified

Luna Stealth Fighter MK I

Luna Intercepter MK II

Luna Standard Fighter MK VII: "Firefly"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tfe2zl7gx95xzh4/Luna_Fighter_MK_VII.sment

Modeled after the popular Isanth-VI the Luna Standard Fighter Improves the survivability of the ship while retaining most of its maneuverability making it more than a match for a squad of Isanth_VI fighters and an asset to larger ships.

While the fighter itself is far more capable than its lesser counterparts it is however a fighter craft and will not stand up to a bigger ship, recommend use in force with skilled pilots as the shields can only take so much

Armaments

6x Small Anti matter cannons used to take out shields of turrets or small ships

2x D1000 Missile arrays used to cripple exposed systems on ships without shields recommend attack thrusters to cripple movement.

Size

length 18M

Height 8m

Width 18m

The standard size of the Luna Fighter will help dock the ship with carriers.

Luna Corvette: "Dagger" Classified

Luna Honesty Class Light Battleship: “Storm”

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4cphvd8in6ec63/Luna_Honesty_Class_Battleship.sment

With improvements to Weapon designs and the ever increasing capability of shields from aggressors to The Luna Republic a battleship or “Lineship” was created to supplement our fleets with much needed protection and firepower.

The Honesty Class is the first successful ship design of its calliber requiring a daring captain to take big hits from the biggest ships our enemies can produce.

Armaments

2x Ultra Anti Matter Cannons most effective when used stationery

2x Large SD-BB Missile arrays for capital ship knockout hits

Size

length 67M

Height 27m

Width 63m

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Make a better working Stealth ship, and make it look good, i want my ships to work well not just act as eye candy.

besides the point of this ship is NOT to be seen.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Fully stealth-capable warships below roughly 1,000 mass simply cannot be armored or well detailed due to the requirement of maintaining a massive Power Regen to Weight Ratio in excess of 1,500:1 plus the cost of thrust. As far as light weight stealth ships go this one looks far better than most and fills it\'s role quite well, good job!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    in order to get a ship to stay in stelth you need 1000e/s per mass, to keep it jammed you need another 500e/s per mass. this works out that for evey 10 blocks you have you need 1500e/s. with most reactor designs this isnt posable and even with very good designs you can onlh get around 200e/s per power block. this would mean that even with good designs you would need 3 power blocks for every 1 other block.

given the circumstances you have done a very good job

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Right, the ships are pretty much pro, could still use some fixes(even more efficient builds/tactics), but they are built smartly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you, if you have any advice on how to make the ship better feel free to tell me, any way to improve the design will help the Lunar Republic greatly.

Reaction score
    God, that spy ship is deliciously ugly. I love it. Keep up the awesome work!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i have made them all myself, show me what ships i did not build and who claims to have made them.

saying that i did not make them is a serious accusation since i put the time and effort into making them ALL

Reaction score
    Well, the fighter is really an Isanth-VI with some extra hull on it, so...

Yeah

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dude i quote the page

Modeled after the popular Isanth-VI the Luna Standard Fighter Improves the survivability of the ship while retaining most of its maneuverability making it more than a match for a squad of Isanth_VI fighters and an asset to larger ships.

While the fighter itself is far more capable than its lesser counterparts it is however a fighter craft and will not stand up to a bigger ship, recommend use in force with skilled pilots as the shields can only take so much