The longbow

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Kind of making it up as I go, but I like what I've got so far. This is the first ship where I've tried to decorate the inside to make it look functional. Its 200m Long right now, but I'll probably increase that by at least 100m, cause otherwise its going to be a flying box.

Oh and I should say I'm making this on my server with no cheating. In other words I buy from shops or knock over pirates to get what I need, no admin commands.

Exterior so far.

Stern

Unfinished Forward section

Engineering

Inside the Power Core

Galley

Dining Area

VIP Stateroom

Main docking bay

More to come! trying to figure out what I want to do with the nose right now, and while I think I work on interior accents.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Personally. i dont understand the front or general shape of the ship at all. which im sure will change as you build more. But that interior (especially the dining area) is really nice!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Almost got the hull finished, length is 265m. And yes, it did end up looking a bit like a Blockade Runner from Star Wars :)

As you can see I took off the \"humps\" that were going to be above the main docking bay. May or may not try something else up there, to be honest, I kind of like the idea of having all that space for turrets. also visible is one of the two primary weapon pylons on each side of the ship.

Added a couple of engine nacelles, these tie into a large service area that will have lots of room for additional thrusters.

I did not, however, intend to make the butt of my ship into a smiley face :)

double walled core vault located in the aft third of the ship

Captain\'s cabin (incomplete)

Pilot\'s breifing room

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It\'s not really cheating to use admin commands to get enough of the blocks that you need. But sure I suppose I can see how your build would rise in value from not using those commands.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I\'ve been working on a lot of ship\'s systems trying to cram as much shielding and power as possible.

So first off, how about current stats:

Pretty happy with my power storage numbers, thrust is where I\'m weakest at the moment.

Now the exterior, now featuring a forward docking bay (more on that later) and turrets galore!

Primary docking bay interior, space for 6 large craft and 2 small craft. Also visible is the (unfinished) control overlook:

Moving forward we have a view into one of the two forward docking bays, with docked fighters:

Next up, we have the Auxiliary Bridge that adjoins the core room:
    Since this is in the middle of the ship, this bridge contains the actual control computers so they are well protected.

This is the decorative bridge in the hammerhead. This one will look pretty, but not serve any real purpose:

This is.....well, I\'m not sure, I needed an area for some staircases. I will probably make it a reccreation area:

And finally, primary power storage. visible in the middle of the picture is one of the two service links that connects this room to the power core in the belly of the ship.