The lockon icon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Select the lock on missle in your hot bar while in flight mode, switch the build mode and switch back. The reticle should be big again and allow you to lock on.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Can you please be more specific about your problem? What were you doing before you noticed this? Did you press any buttons on your keyboard by accident or by experiment?

We can\'t help you very well if you don\'t explain your problem thoroughly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    iv never had one to my knowing i came to useing the lock on missile and noticed it wasnt there

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same here I installed the game and it never appeared when I first played and I don\'t see any settings for it and I haven\'t edited anything in my starmade folder.

Help?

Reaction score
    Don\'t use the scroll wheel to switch weapons, use the assigned number.

Also if the weapon doesn\'t show up at all, go to the \"Weapons\" menu (\"T\") and assign it to a number.

Reaction score
    Make sure that you have SD-BB missile computer, and same name missile turrets. Some have previously recommended to switch weapon using number keys, not mousewheel.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have tried all of those before hand and as I have already said it hasn\'t worked for some reason and it\'s really bugging me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am having the same problem. I have tried all the suggestions and still nothing. Could it be something with my graphics card?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I finally got it to work by turning AntiAnalising Samples on. In the Start up menu, click on settings and check the \"Show advenaced settings\" box then scroll down change AntiAnalising to at least 1.