The Infinite Legion

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Odium banter is so advanced it nearly stumped me cross platform.

I'm in awe.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive

But in all seriousness no real money was lost in the battle, everything ingame is brought with ISK not real money, I can understand where you're getting confused here, PLEX can be bought with ingame money, but PLEX cannot be sold for real money, only brought.

AAAND now time for me to hop of this thread
    Yeah, wasn't the calculated (real world) value just based upon how much you would have to pay to instantly get all of the resources?
    Basically would be like if you could pay an admin five dollars to give you a million of every resource, then saying that a ship that you got exclusively through mining would have been worth an actual amount of money.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    No friend, forums aren't fun
    I was waiting for the server to restart

Reaction score
    I regret to inform you all that I will be taking my leave from this faction, and from OAS as a whole.

This is mainly due to the chronic inactivity of the majority of the membership of all OAS factions, and the lack of interest the membership now has in Starmade.

I am truly sorry, and I still like you guys and will attempt to remain in touch, but as of now I am no longer an IL or OAS member.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I regret to inform you all that I will be taking my leave from this faction, and from OAS as a whole.

This is mainly due to the chronic inactivity of the majority of the membership of all OAS factions, and the lack of interest the membership now has in Starmade.

I am truly sorry, and I still like you guys and will attempt to remain in touch, but as of now I am no longer an IL or OAS member.
    Did you consider transferring to Knights Billegirent? Az over there maintains activity.