The Infection Initiative (recruiting)

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    News Update:
    Until further notice, serge1944 is the overlord of the infection initiative. the reason for this is simple: my pc cant handle star made very well, and its not practical for me to lead a faction at 3 fps. I will be stepping down to an officer until i get a new computer. any diplomatic offers or questions will have to be forwarded to the new overlord.

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    News Update:
    The infection initiative is officially restarting on the GenXnova server. We are also re-opening recruitment.

Several ships have been finished, and serveral more are currently in development, pictures will be posted in due course.

'Expand And Conquer'

Last edited:

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    News Update:

The infection initiative is now officially at war with the OAS after OAS officials declared the initiative a 'kebab' and stated that it must be 'removed' translators are having a difficult time trying to find out what the implications of this are, Nevertheless, the infection initiative is preparing for a long and difficult time ahead

Reactions: serge1944

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    News Update:

The infection initiative is now officially at war with the OAS after OAS officials declared the initiative a 'kebab' and stated that it must be 'removed' translators are having a difficult time trying to find out what the implications of this are, Nevertheless, the infection initiative is preparing for a long and difficult time ahead
    I wasn't aware OAS were Serbian

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    News Update:

I literally forgot you even existed

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    Operation angry kebab:

Yesterday at about 11pm GMT, 2 infection initiative ships left their home sector to conduct the first raid ever carried out by the initiative.

Battle Results:
    The Infection Initiative:
    some random crappy corvette I found lying around(Badly damaged and salvaged)
    ISS Solomon(Undamaged)
    The Dovan Empire:
    Model 171 Destroyer(Commandeered)
    2 drones of unknown class (Destroyed and salvaged)

After the fitting a new jump drive on the badly damaged Dovan vessel, the original pilot of the ship logged on, and an astronaut battle ensued, which led to the infection initiative pilot jumping away before the Dovan member could align themself.

Several minutes later, and after a server restart, more OAS members logged on, and proceeded to counter attack the Infection Initiative's home base.

Battle Results:
    The Infection Initiative:
    5 patrol ships(1 destroyed, 4 moderately damaged before retreating)
    ISS Solomon(Destroyed)
    The Syndicus:
    One very large ship of unknown class(Unknown, Presumed lightly damaged)

(if I've got anything wrong, don't hesitate to correct me)

(Also on behalf of the initiative, I would like to thank everyone involved, that was the most fun we've had with this game in a long time)

Last edited: