Lerith

The Spammer Of Nukes
    Reaction score
    Is this because I left? Btw Hi searge.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Aight so given that you're called The Infection Initiative , I suppose you guys expertise in infections of all sorts?
    When hiring people, do you prioritize people who excel at infecting others with Chlamydia, AIDS, HIV and all other fun things?

Do I have to provide a doctor's proof of the number of diseases and infections I am carrying?

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    Aight so given that you're called The Infection Initiative , I suppose you guys expertise in infections of all sorts?
    When hiring people, do you prioritize people who excel at infecting others with Chlamydia, AIDS, HIV and all other fun things?

Do I have to provide a doctor's proof of the number of diseases and infections I am carrying?
    Kek

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7

Hahahha no,we just invade,I just created this post to make recruiting of the navy part of our faction easier.