The impeccable lack of imaginative step by step guides.

Reaction score
    Good day or night or evening wherever you are reading this transmission from my computer young or old lads and female lads. I have bumped into a predicament with the community's lack of step by step guides on the new Motherboard features and other such creations. I yes me Captain Nautlius have been working very honourably the last few rotations on our bountiful planet on something called a Drone Command Ship. This 'Ship' has no weapons but instead relies on a massive swarm of ships that are docked with it and then are turned into artificial intelligence. Their must be a faster way of creating drones without having to go into the faction model and then the Bobby AI for every single one. I yes me again will be on a server later on contact me personally if you would like to see this ship in all its glory and do some experimentation but not the kind the Nazi's did I'm nice and only want to build the most fantastic fleet of friends. I have read all the things on social media that tell me to share or a nice lady with what appears to be chronic self harm will come to my home at mid night, She never does so I really want this to work. Thank you lads and female lads you shall carry on with your day. That was a quote from a old guy. starmade-screenshot-0006.png

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    To turn on all AI, and undock all AI, you just have to go to the 'Structure tab' Press D, whatever you use to open your hub menu, then click structure. Once in there, click docking system (Or something along those lines) there should be an option to activate all AI.

If not, use turret docking systems. Those will allow you to undock all in unison AND turn all AI on.

The default keybind for structure is delete, in case you were wondering
    You can use this keybind too I think. I have not tested it so I do not know if this is true or not.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    The default keybind for structure is delete, in case you were wondering