The Great Novgorod Republic {RECRUITING!}

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Latest Promotions:
    Second Republical Representative Councillor_Marek -> First Republican Representative Councillor_Marek

Reaction score
    Latest Promotions:
    Second Republical Representative Councillor_Marek -> First Republican Representative Councillor_Marek
    Good to see he found somewhere that will put up with him, hope he dosn't start stealing accounts on your servers and comming up with lame reasons why its always his IP.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Question -> I've seen that the Novgorod has pursued a lot of alliances lately using it's own name, so that means it's not a sub-faction from NFD anymore ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Question -> I've seen that the Novgorod has pursued a lot of alliances lately using it's own name, so that means it's not a sub-faction from NFD anymore ?
    Novgorod has reached a sufficient economy and influence to be a semi-indepent faction. As I am both in the command groups of nova fleet and novgorod the ties are still very close, however novgorod will follow it's own agenda completely in commerce, and partially in politics.
    Good to see he found somewhere that will put up with him, hope he dosn't start stealing accounts on your servers and comming up with lame reasons why its always his IP.
    Have spoken with Councillor_Marek on this issue and have deduced that celestial warden administration is severely lacking. Thus will not hold charges against a false accusation of our member. Thank you for bringing it up though.

Reaction score
    Well all I can tell u is twice more than one persons account was stolen. When this happened they checked and banned the ip that the stollen accounts were being used by and low and behold who couldnt connect because they had been banned. The first time they removed the ban because he gave a story of a friend may have had access to his ip and he was informed that if it was to happen again the ban would be reissued. The account thefts happened again so the ban was reissued. I need to point out I am just a player and in no way repressent the community and just attempted to find ur community to warn them thats all. I know that this is not proof nor will anything I say or do convience you that this is not a member you want representing your community. I will not post again in your forums if you wish you can pm me as I dont want to smear other people on your forums.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I need to point out I am just a player
    don't worry I think everyone is aware of that.
    know that this is not proof nor will anything I say or do convience you that this is not a member you want representing your community.
    1) convince*
    2) your word against his and it is very unlikely that somebody not trusted by the council would ever be promoted in novgorod.
    I will not post again in your forums if you wish you can pm me as I dont want to smear other people on your forums.
    1) don't*
    2) Appreciated
    3) other people=Councillor_Marek
    4)
    will not hold charges against a false accusation of our member
    Once again. Nice of you to register on starmadedock specifically to raise charges. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time here and perhaps get to know the community.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well all I can tell u is twice more than one persons account was stolen. When this happened they checked and banned the ip that the stollen accounts were being used by and low and behold who couldnt connect because they had been banned. The first time they removed the ban because he gave a story of a friend may have had access to his ip and he was informed that if it was to happen again the ban would be reissued. The account thefts happened again so the ban was reissued. I need to point out I am just a player and in no way repressent the community and just attempted to find ur community to warn them thats all. I know that this is not proof nor will anything I say or do convience you that this is not a member you want representing your community. I will not post again in your forums if you wish you can pm me as I dont want to smear other people on your forums.
    I'd just like to point out that I was involved in clearing that issue up, and Marek was not at fault.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The Great Novgorod Republic has once more decided to go into a passive stance, putting players and members into other groups to better diplomatic relationships and train them while it consolidates and plans its future.
    Lord_Bogdan, Councillor_Marek and MMM and expected to continue their jobs as ambassadors and if they desire apply for a position at their current area of residence.

Reaction score
    The Vandal Alliance proposes an alliance with the great novgorod republic. We have already had some trade dealings and we believe a commercially-founded alliance will in time evolve into a strong pact.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The Vandal Alliance proposes an alliance with the great novgorod republic. We have already had some trade dealings and we believe a commercially-founded alliance will in time evolve into a strong pact.
    I have conferred with 3 of my advisors and it was an unanimous decision to accept the alliance with The Vandal Alliance. We agree that a commercially-founded alliance would be reasonable, and perhaps it shall indeed in time evolve into a strong pact.

Reactions: Commander_Magnus
    Reaction score
    Latest Promotions news
    Councillor Marek promoted to Republican Strategos
    Kniaz Markov moved to 1st republican representative
    Lord Bogdan promoted to 2nd republican representative
    Markonius promoted to 3rd republican representative
    Nikolai given position in Research and Discovery department

Research and Discovery
    Republican Strategos: Councillor_Marek -Marek-
    1st Republican representative: Kniaz Markov
    2nd Republican representative: Lord Bogdan
    3rd Republican representative: Markonius
    Republican council member: Nikolai
    Republican council member: _______________

Leadership positions
    Holy High Councillor of the Great Novgorod Republic: Markon

Republican Strategos:
    Councillor_Marek -Marek-
    Head of the House of Novgorod: Markon
    Head of the Order of Justice and Finance: Kniaz Markov
    Lord Admiral of the Novgorod Armada: Bogdan
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435452960,1435451929][/DOUBLEPOST]LATEST DIPLOMACY:
    Allies with:
    New Remnant
    Nova Fleet Dynamics
    Pottotoman Empire
    Glorius Dovan Empire
    Trident Industries
    The Thryn
    Vandal Alliance

Member of Nest of Orion Pact

Reactions: Aynslei
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    There are many things. But this is a very old thing. It looks like a dead thing. Why does this dead thing move? I do not like moving dead things.
    I know these people and talk to them, to say they are dead is a great insult to who I view as friends.

Reaction score
    New Faction Website Released!

Click here to go to the GNR Faction website.

Everyone can register. Feel free to do so anytime!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Holiday News
    Markon and Councillor_Marek are now on holiday
    Admiral Bogatyr is going on holiday tommorow
    Bogdan has been on holiday last week and will stay on holiday for a few more weeks

Reaction score
    GNR is re-surfacing on starmade servers again. For information start a conversation with Councillor_Marek or GNR News Network.