The Forerunner Empire (New 'territory')

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    After hundreds of thousands of years, long after the Halo event, we begin to return once more to the galaxy.

Rising from slipspace and beyond the galactic rim, from our now well used bunkers and fortresses, we begin to spread once more. The races we knew as so young have evolved, using thier own technology to take to the stars.

We must rebuild our lost empire, but we must do it quietly, for the other races should be watched untill we are strong enough to announce our presence.

Check the clan site!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I would just like to say that this shuld be an interesting new era for our server.

Good luck Wolfiy.

-Lava

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If this one (I very much hope it does) takes off too, maybe you could build a Human rebel, or a Sangheli rebel group.

Reaction score
    Though the graphics are pretty. I recommend something bold. Perhaps a red or dark blue?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Debris,

That does sound interesting. We are slowly allowing more factions that are stable.

-Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Whilst i never had much trouble with it, i\'ve changed the colour to a very light blue, take a gander and tell me what you think!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well, we are slowly rising again, and once more recruiting, i\'ll be checking in daily here and on the site :3

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    forerunners need forerunner planets and it happens that i have started to build requiem, aren\'t you in luck, if you got builders that are familiar with forerunner architecture id be happy to let them help out

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I\'m the Master Builder, and we could certinatly use some help! Head over to http://ecumene.shivtr.com/ and sign up!

On the note of Sheild-worlds, i\'m in charge of desinging them, we have several types set out, which you can find once you join the site :3