The Figurehead

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This is the first ship I've actually completed. I'm actually pretty sure that she's cursed, because I've lost four ships by the name of The Figurehead before they were completed, and I've spent most of my star made carrier trying to get this damn thing up and running.

But anyways, what makes The Figurehead different is she's designed to be crewed. She can carry a crew of eight - Two Bridge officers (Aim and fire the main guns) Two engineers (Modify the ship mid flight via the engineering section) Two secondary engineers (Control the power supply tanks and repair the ship) A captain, and a helmsman.

Here are the screenshots:

Side view:
    Front view:

Engineering sections: The crew modifies this empty hallway into whatever the captain wishes - thrusters, shields, weapons, etc. Make it long enough and you could even cloak.
    Bridge: The Bridge officers aim and fire the main guns through these weapons computers. It may seem useless, but I prefer it to aiming and flying myself.
    This is basically where the crew sleeps. Eight beds, some space on the side. The point is for the crew to customize it when we have nothing to do.
    What do you guys think? Questions, comments, suggestions?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I like it though the front \"wings\" looks a little flat so maybe you want to make it slanted like the side ones are.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Yeah, streamlining it would be a good idea. I\'ll do that.