The early work of the Xavori Imperial Shipyard

Reaction score
    I've only been playing the game a month now, but loving it. Here's some of early ships.

First up, a pure homage ship because if you read the newbie handbook to games, you are required to build at least one, and usually several clones of more famous things. Plus, this ship is insanely symmetrical which made it a great way to learn the advanced building tools.

It's really unfortunate Steam screenshots can't handle OpenGL transparency. But it's too convenient a way to post screenshots not to use.

Next up is the most trustworthy, caring, and loyal ship a captain could possibly ask for.

In the background, you can see what I consider my first 'real' ship. The HMASS Flying Purple People Eater.
    (His Majesty's Awesomesauce Space Ship) It's basically a mining array with enough defenses to keep bad, naughty pirates away.

And finally, while the Purple was great and everything, the Xavori Empire needed a bigger, longer warship. So, we proudly present the HMASS Willy. The most adorable warship in human history.

Reaction score
    LoL, that's certainly worthy of a funny rating.
    Aww thanks.

Next up for me is finishing my station, and then building a carrier. I'm hoping the devs finish rails faster than I finish my station so I'll have them available for my carrier.

Reactions: Mariux

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Excellent work, you're off to a great start. I especially like the dragon ship.