1. 15th of October, 2019: SMD is currently under maintenance, the site may go down while we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    2. We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software.

The Dovan Empire

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by TheDerpGamerX, Aug 30, 2018.

?

Do you know the Muffin Man?

1. No

4 vote(s)
      14.8%
    2. She's married to the muffin man?!?

4 vote(s)
      14.8%
    3. Lawnmower

11 vote(s)
      40.7%
    4. Praise Miraak

8 vote(s)
      29.6%
    1. Captain Skwidz

Captain Skwidz turtleStew

actually those are retractable toilets, which one can never have enough of

2. TheDerpGamerX

TheDerpGamerX Lord of Lawnmowers

No actually it needs more

3. TheDerpGamerX

In a surprising turn of events, Titus, Garvey, and Latterous went and blew up the Mechanicum homebase cuz it was unprotected.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I'm unsure of the current diplomatic situation with Virus lol. From what I've gathered its sometimes shoot at eachother sometimes shoot at others kind of thing which is neat. It's confusing and doesn't make any logical sense, which makes it the best type of diplomacy.

• Like Like x 1
    4. WildRage64

The great and powerful Miraak used his holy powers to lower the Machincums Hb defenses.

5. ObiShawnKenobi

Aw man that was beautifully detailed :(

• Like Like x 1
    6. WildRage64

It's what happens when you are I active too long.
      --- Updated post (merge), Dec 15, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 15, 2018 ---
      Oh yeah, this is what's left of it.

Attached Files:

7. TheDerpGamerX

The Dovan Empire is victorious in our war against the Mechanium degenerates! The God Emperor has chosen to create a Ducal Colony out of their conquered peoples and lands. This state shall be known as The Ducal Colony of Mekhaanis and we shall conscript their peoples for the glory of the Empire.

8. aceface

which server do you guys play on?

9. Thadius Faran

Thadius Faran #1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner

That incident occurred on Light vs Dark.

10. TheDerpGamerX

We play on LvD. Used to go on Brierie also, but due to bad admin decisions and a falling out with them, combined with the fact that its so horribly unstable pvp is near impossible without crashing or being teleported due to tiny sectors, we've been going mostly on LvD.

11. TheDerpGamerX

We have created a joint fleet with our friends at TSC. Check original post for pics.

12. TheDerpGamerX

We've decided to ditch Mizar, and I have started on a new homebase.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I redid the original one Miraak made but never finished and added a bunch more stuff:
      [​IMG]
      It's still very WIP, but so far most of the interior is done, all that's left is the autofactories and maybe a few more turret platforms.
      I'm also going to add some embassies for allies and foreign diplomats. If you want a plot there, pm me on discord TheDerpGamer#1754 and I'll see what I can do.

• Like Like x 1
    13. TheDerpGamerX

Ramorill has created a subfaction known as the Black Templars, and he will work as a contractor and will build ships for other factions.

14. TheDerpGamerX

Hey guess what we're still alive

Yoolmunsk Class Assault Cruiser Mk5
      [​IMG]
      After a few days of fiddling and trying to make up my mind I've decided to put on the large shredder turrets instead of the XL variant due to reactor concerns. That and also the XLs were so large and long they looked kinda stupid on the ship. The Mk5 also has upgraded point defense turrets and slightly more thrust than the Mk4, as well as many more adjustments and tweaks I did a bunch of combat tests.

I was originally planning on making a brand new ship but I honestly couldn't be bothered so I just used the Yoolmunsk, which as it turned out was already pretty decent. When I have time to update it next I want to find a way to put some larger turrets on instead of having many small ones, as well as upgrading the reactor a bit.

• Like Like x 3
    15. TheDerpGamerX

In a turn of events that shocked absolutely nobody, The Void, who were allied with us against crash turned on us and called us shit. They went into the sector with 2 200ks expecting to meme on a 140k and absolutely crumbled at the sight of our new 560k dreadnaught. I didn't even have to shoot them, they just ran away and quit the game.
      [​IMG]
      "I'm sorry for being an asshole to you guys"

• Like Like x 1